Central Scouting 2015 Midterm Rankings

Podein25

And we of course don't have a 2nd round pick.

We wouldn't know what to do with it anyway! It's like a strange, mythical creature. 

I think Marner's ranking is almost certainly to do with size. 

Marner at #7 seems low considering the numbers he's been putting up. Obviously his size is a factor but the kid can flat out play.

Was coming in to say the same thing about Marner. In his first 14 games he scored 16 points. Since then, he's scored 73 points in 28 games. That's 2.61 PPG over that period, and Connor McDavid is at 2.59 for the year. Marner is a player, hit puberty late, is still growing, is scoring at a phenomenal rate, and he's going to fall in the lap of a VERY lucky team.

What a draft this is shaping up to be.

Marner at #7 seems low considering the numbers he's been putting up. Obviously his size is a factor but the kid can flat out play. 

#1 goalie...MackBlack from Barrie! And we of course don't have a 2nd round pick.

The Flyers might not have a 2nd right now, but I'm willing to bet after the trade deadline they might have one or two, plus a couple of first round picks...... ;)

If Marner makes it to six, I hope the Flyers will be all over him. With that being said, I'd certainly have no problems if Hextall decided he wanted to go in a different direction and take Oliver Kylington. The comparisons to Erik Karlsson and effortless skating might be too much to refuse to add to the Flyers blueline. Really looking forward to the draft this year.

Crouse had a strong game in the CHL/NHL Top Prospect Game and Konecky with 2 goals while skating with McDavid

As I just stated in the other thread I wouldn't mind Konecky drafted by the Flyers with that quick speed and wrist shot.

• 1 month later...

1 guy i'm shocked isn't on the list at all is Adam brooks of the Regina pats of the Whl. He's putting up nearly 1 point/game and is near the top of the league in plus/minus. And i know he was eligible last year and he was undrafted,but that was before his break-out season. This guy should definitely get drafted in 2015 in the middle/late rounds!!

We have a guy here in Barrie, Andrew Mangiapane, he's got 38 g and 54 a (compared to Brooks 25g 28 a) and he's ranked 147 on that list. Maybe he just missed the cutoff. Being a year older isn't helping him either ,right?

Archived