TSN's top 30 NHL-affiliated Prospects Jan '15

radoran

@Polaris922

Cause it's not the race to see who makes it first. Just his projections on who he thinks will have the best careers. Pouliot is 21... most of these guys.are 18/19.

Yeah I get that, but I'm still surprised Pouliot is 20th when he's been so much higher on similar lists and SEEMS destined for a good career based on his current play is all.

I wouldn't worry about it. Pouliot is obviously a very good prospect. It's just Buttons opinion, that s all.

Trust me I'm not worrying about Button's opinion.   LOL  But thank you for trying to keep my low blood pressure lower.   ;)   When I see what I feel are mistakes in judgement it brings the list into question for me is all.  

@Polaris922

I don't think its mistakes...he's comparing 18 year olds to 19 year olds to 20 and 21 . One year ago I watched Domi play a selfish game on the perimeter. I wanted nothing to do with him on my team. This year he;s passing, going into dirty areas and blocking shots. The kid looks like a player. Now, i'd love to have him as a prospect.  Its tough to judge teenagers, and one single year can be a LOT of development.

@flyercanuck  Yeah, it's obvious somebody turned on a lightbulb on in Domi's head. The turn around has been spectacular. It was quite obvious he would have taken a puck to the face to help Team Canada take gold. Somewhere in the past 12 months, he started playing with a sense of desperation that was a welcome surprise. I love that he can skate like the wind, but just as important, he can do things at top speed, a for sure calling card that his skill set will translate perfectly to the NHL game.

Archived