Wings at Flyers Sat March 14

jammer2

WOW, time flies when you are having fun. The last time the Wings got a regular season win in Philly, Yzerman had a goal and assist and the date....Jan 25, 1997.  That is a LONG time. Correct me if I'm wrong...but I'm pretty sure the Wings had a similar streak against Philly in Detroit, up to a few years ago.

Wings have been flat for a awhile now, so might be a good time to face them. Regardless, I'm calling for a 5-3 Wings win...the steak ends Saturday. Leave it to the hapless Flyers to cure what ails the Wings.

Wings goals....Zidlucky....lol..Cole, Zetts and yeah....you heard it here first, Brendan Smith with not one...but 2 goals...

Flyers goals....Vorachek, Streit and Read.

Howard lets in 3 goals on only 22 shots, but the Wings are just good enough to pull out the win....scoring into an open net with 12.2 seconds left to open up a 2 goal margin.  Always a fun high tempo game when these two teams lock horns....Sat will be no different. I expect at least 2, but probably 3 fighting majors in this one also.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2015/03/13/detroit-red-wings-philadelphia-flyers/70286406/

I feel like one of these games is going to be a crushing blow to the Flyers. Yes the are out of it but I see a big ass whooping on the horizon... Maybe it is the wings and maybe not.

I think the Flyers confidence is shot. Will be interesting to see how they come out...

WOW, time flies when you are having fun. The last time the Wings got a regular season win in Philly, Yzerman had a goal and assist and the date....Jan 25, 1997.  That is a LONG time. Correct me if I'm wrong...but I'm pretty sure the Wings had a similar streak against Philly in Detroit, up to a few years ago.

Wings have been flat for a awhile now, so might be a good time to face them. Regardless, I'm calling for a 5-3 Wings win...the steak ends Saturday. Leave it to the hapless Flyers to cure what ails the Wings.

Wings goals....Zidlucky....lol..Cole, Zetts and yeah....you heard it here first, Brendan Smith with not one...but 2 goals...

Flyers goals....Vorachek, Streit and Read.

Howard lets in 3 goals on only 22 shots, but the Wings are just good enough to pull out the win....scoring into an open net with 12.2 seconds left to open up a 2 goal margin.  Always a fun high tempo game when these two teams lock horns....Sat will be no different. I expect at least 2, but probably 3 fighting majors in this one also.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2015/03/13/detroit-red-wings-philadelphia-flyers/70286406/

What if Kari Let-one-in can snap his drought finally i'm sure Detroit won't have a problem with the mastermind known as Berube Lineswap gameplan...two long standing streaks snapped under one coach is just further proof Berube needs to go....but no RJ today so i'm almost think they'll win now and eff up the pick.

Quite the effort at home today against the Wings.   Much better than the game I went to against the Stars.

Interesting comment while listening to the Radio during the first intermission as Detroit plays the PK differently against the Flyers than other teams -- resulting in more opportunities.

Quite the effort at home today against the Wings.   Much better than the game I went to against the Stars.

Interesting comment while listening to the Radio during the first intermission as Detroit plays the PK differently against the Flyers than other teams -- resulting in more opportunities.

I hate the took the hatty away from Brayden i call bullshhitt i didn't see Simmer touch it it deflected off Brayden!

I hate the took the hatty away from Brayden i call bullshhitt i didn't see Simmer touch it it deflected off Brayden!

I didn't see it hit Simmer either. Read paid them to do that (playing read this week and he has Simmonds)

Comcast interviewed B. Schenn after the game.  He stated that the puck was touched last by Simmer.

How the hell does he know when he wasn't even looking at it by the replay i saw it clearly bounced off him if it hit Simmer i sure didn't see it an above view would of been best but i didn't get that option. Oh well...the hat were thrown on the ice anyways.

Archived