draft question

vonginous

Flyers currently sit in 8th last place, but most teams below us have games in hand.

So its important that we cheer for NJ (only 2 pts back with 2 games in hand) and the teams that are just above us, lest they fall. This includes Dallas (1 point in front, 2 games in hand) and Colorado (2 points in front, 3 games in hand). We have an outside chance of catching Columbus (9 points back, 3 games in hand).

The drop off between the 6th or 7th pick and 10th or 11th is likely not great, but still it makes a difference. You want the guy you are targeting to be there when you pick.  

Keep on sucking Flyers! Embrace the Horror.

As long as they draft BEFORE the damn Devils!!

Geez, time to bet some money on the Bolts winning it all....#whatcangowrongwillgowrong.....it's the Flyer way!!!!!!!

Don't say that...................i want them swept in the 1st round...................sorry TFG you still have your Wild!

We want the Lightning to lose out, lose in the first round, and we also want several first round upsets to make as many teams with more points than them go out and push their draft pick higher.

Unlikely to happen, but they will have a tough first round matchup regardless.

Can't see them losing to the King of Tankers today....they are seasoned pros when it comes to tanking....Flyers win 2-1.

Never underestimate Berube. How many games have they lost when they were suppose to win.

Never underestimate Berube. How many games have they lost when they were suppose to win.

Yeah and they are scratching Carlo Colaiacovo who has been one of the better Dmen instead of scratching Mcdud...so that should help with the loss must make it to 6th...i think they can...i think they can...i think they can....choo choo!!!!!!!!

Two biggest games in the remaining schedule could be the ones against Carolina. Carolina has a tough schedule from here on out, but if they win those two and their three games in hand, they're only one point back of the Flyers, who don't have an easy schedule themselves. So even 5 could be in play (though not likely).

Just copied and pasted this response i placed in another thread...

So as we speak...

http://www.prosports...ture/Flyers.htm

1st-2 1st rounders theirs and Tampa's---nice

2nd-The Blackhawk's 2nd to replace the one lost in the Mcdud trade.----stupid Homer...Mcdud will be here to remind us 5 more years.

3rd-Tampa's to replace the one lost for Mason.

4th- Their own and Jackets for Hartnell-------contract dump only way you can spin it.

5th-Their own

6th-Their own

7th-Their own

So in all 9 picks i think Hexy did ok unscrewing what Homer screwed up or best he could. Won't know they actual number in each round till the end of season.

So the farm should get much much deeper after this haul from a deep draft. I'd prefer them to keep both 1st than to use them to trade up.

Archived