Pens at Jackets(The good hockey starts now!)

nossagog

CLB-BLUE-JACKETS-vs.-PITT-PENGUINS.jpg

Pens have recalled Taylor Chorney for the weekend as an emergency recall, so at least the defense will play with six defenders so as not to wear thin in back to back games. 

Still no Ehrhoff, Malkin or Letang for today's game although Malkin is apparently pretty close.   Need to get him back in the lineup soon, as the Pens are now on the edge of the playoffs, and are actually in danger of missing if things continue as they are.  Need to have a closed door players meeting prior to today's game, and kick some verbal butt to make sure everyone is playing in desperation mode for the rest of the season, cruising is not going to cut it.

Early game, must be ready and focused.

Gut check time for your guys today Noss. Missing the play-offs would be unthinkable for you guys but two losses this weekend would make that a real possibility.

I will be cheering on the Jackets in the hope that they can keep ahead of us in the race for 24th place...

Gut check time for your guys today Noss. Missing the play-offs would be unthinkable for you guys but two losses this weekend would make that a real possibility.

I will be cheering on the Jackets in the hope that they can keep ahead of us in the race for 24th place...

See, you guys can help us both out tomorrow. Lose that game, and we get two points and you get to stay nearer the bottom. :D

Lose that game, and we get two points and you get to stay nearer the bottom.

Oh, don't worry we always know how to screw up a good drafting position... We probably win out the rest of the season  :rolleyes:

While I know you weren't entirely serious in all honesty I couldn't cheer for us to lose against you guys.I tried one time but it just made me feel sick to my stomach ;)

Oh, don't worry we always know how to screw up a good drafting position... We probably win out the rest of the season  :rolleyes:

While I know you weren't entirely serious in all honesty I couldn't cheer for us to lose against you guys.I tried one time but it just made me feel sick to my stomach ;)

hey the Pens want that third wild card spot!

Listened to the game on the radio driving home from (of all places) Columbus. They sounded like they were off to a great start then fell apart. I understand the fourth goal should've been blown dead from what Bourque was saying but still, 4 unanswered goals? To the Jackets??!

@Polaris922

To the Jackets?

If they met the Pens head to head in the playoffs, I'd call a sweep. Columbus in 5 at most. (same if the Jackets played the Flyers, if we were in....or if the Flyers played the Pens :D ) They are the hottest team in hockey and getting healthier.

@Polaris922

To the Jackets?

If they met the Pens head to head in the playoffs, I'd call a sweep. Columbus in 5 at most. (same if the Jackets played the Flyers, if we were in....or if the Flyers played the Pens :D ) They are the hottest team in hockey and getting healthier.

I know they've been hot, but it sounded like the Pens quit skating again when they were up. Just radio so not 100% sure. Sounded like they turned the puck over a lot at our own blue line.

@Polaris922

The Jackets should get yet another player(s) in this draft....should be a team to reckon with next year. They have their 1st, 3-2nds, 4-3rds according to Hockey Reference

They're no slouches. They out up a good fight in the playoffs last year. But four unanswered goals to ANY team is a sign of problems for the Pens.

Archived