Going to see McDavid play on Tuesday against the Knights!

jammer2

Awesome news, my buddies decided to attend an OHL playoff game, so they picked up 4 tickets (one of which is mine.....WHOOOHHHOOOOO!!!) for Tuesday night. It's basically a once in a lifetime chance to see McDavid play live in an OHL playoff game....as we know, he won't be back in the OHL this year, so this is a GREAT chance to see history in the making. We are going because my buddy is cousins with Max Domi, but obviously, the chance to see Mega Star McDavid is more than a little enticing.

If anyone is interested in scouting reports on any London Knights or Erie Otters...let me know and I'll give you a full scouting report on them.

Basically, this is a once in a lifetime chance to scout 3 kids ranked in the 2015 draft's top 10!!. Getting a chance to see 3 future stars like this is very exciting!!

For Erie, we have, of course, McDavid....and Dylan Strome is ranked a solid 4th or 5th in almost all the mocks. I have a feeling Strome will be a Leaf if all goes according to hoyle. Another interesting kid is Travis Dermott, a talented Otters defensemen who is ranked #46 by Central Scouting....he's almost guaranteed to go in the top 2 rounds....so WOW....3 Otters to watch, all ranked in the top 50.

On the London side of the equation, we have #6 ranked prospect by Central Scouting....Mitch Marner, the talented but undersized pivot for the Knights. Next in line is 6'7 d-man Chris Martenet....he's a project type at 6'7, but only weighs 198....so a rather big project here....I want to see how he skates, he looked very elusive for a HUGE kid when I saw him play in December, interested to see if his skating has gotten better over the past few months. Brandon Crawley is another Knights d-man ranked for this coming draft...he's at #102...I will keep an eye out for him also.

My buddies could not have picked a more exciting series to get tickets for....this is gonna be a treat!!!

Awesome news, my buddies decided to attend an OHL playoff game, so they picked up 4 tickets (one of which is mine.....WHOOOHHHOOOOO!!!) for Tuesday night. It's basically a once in a lifetime chance to see McDavid play live in an OHL playoff game....as we know, he won't be back in the OHL this year, so this is a GREAT chance to see history in the making. We are going because my buddy is cousins with Max Domi, but obviously, the chance to see Mega Star McDavid is more than a little enticing.

If anyone is interested in scouting reports on any London Knights or Erie Otters...let me know and I'll give you a full scouting report on them.

Awesome. Yes, I'm interested in scouting reports on Pu (F) and Mete (D) on the knights. Both are '98s I think.

@Podein25  Erie wins on Friday night...7-3, and they are now up 2-0 in the series as it heads back to London on Tuesday. McDavid??  Just another day at the office, 5 goals to lead the Erie attack, including a natural hat trick.

I guess Domi and Marner were both injured and not available for the Friday game.

I see Pu on the roster, but don't see Mete.....are they both on the Knights right now?  Anyways....I will certainly take a look at these 2 prospects for you....but don't know how much in depth I can be, cause I already have 5 other players to watch...but will give it the ol college try.

So sorry everyone, I feel like I let everyone down. Don't really want to go into to much detail, but I went to the London vs Erie game with an old buddy, and we don't do well when we go out together....kinda like poison x200....I got nuttin for a scouting report, very ashamed, but I relapsed in London and I'm really beating myself up, I let myself down, my girlfriend and my work...pretty much everyone involved with me. So sorry everyone. At least I came out of it healthy, but that was just by the grace of God.

@jammer2

Well the good news was, Erie swept the Knights!

Otters vs Greyhounds is going to be a barnburner.

FC i see your Colts got bounced by Nick Paul and Mathew Santos. I can't say i seen any of it just seen the box score. Do you still feel strong about Mackenzie Blackwood being worth a late 2nd pick or later?

@OccamsRazor

I was at the game last night. Barrie was lucky it was that close...NB just dominated the play. Nick Paul should be a very good NHLer.

I love Blackwood as a prospect, although he let in 3 bad goals last night, he still made plenty of great saves and was one of the Colts best players all season. If Blackwood is there when we pick in the 2nd (he won't be} I'd love to grab him.

If Blackwood is there when we pick in the 2nd (he won't be} I'd love to grab him.

That's good enough for me, I'm officially on the Blackwood for 2nd rounder wagon!!

I'm really enjoying the Stanley Cup Playoffs right now, but it's all getting put on the back burner for the Greyhounds vs Otters series. *That* right there, is gonna be an AWESOME thing to behold!!  The new intriguing sub plot is of course, the 2 new future teammates Darnell Nurse and Connor McDavid going head to head. Imagine the irony if Nurse laid out Conner and started the first of many concussions.....I wonder if Edmonton is gonna call Nurse and tell him, play tough all you want, but no dirty stuff thrown McDavid's way....fun to think about, but I don't think Edmonton makes that call....just let the boys be boys and whatever happens.....happens. These are two very deep teams going at it. Don't know who is gonna be coming out of the Eastern Conf for the OHL final, but they will have their hands full with the winner of the Sault vs Erie series, that much is for sure.

That's good enough for me, I'm officially on the Blackwood for 2nd rounder wagon!!

I'm really enjoying the Stanley Cup Playoffs right now, but it's all getting put on the back burner for the Greyhounds vs Otters series. *That* right there, is gonna be an AWESOME thing to behold!!  The new intriguing sub plot is of course, the 2 new future teammates Darnell Nurse and Connor McDavid going head to head. Imagine the irony if Nurse laid out Conner and started the first of many concussions.....I wonder if Edmonton is gonna call Nurse and tell him, play tough all you want, but no dirty stuff thrown McDavid's way....fun to think about, but I don't think Edmonton makes that call....just let the boys be boys and whatever happens.....happens. These are two very deep teams going at it. Don't know who is gonna be coming out of the Eastern Conf for the OHL final, but they will have their hands full with the winner of the Sault vs Erie series, that much is for sure.

I admit it has been good so far. I'm pulling for the Hawks to get to the Finals....not sure who i want them to play....and i'm torn wanting Kimmo to win...that would mean Carcillo would have his name on the Cup twice..........yuck.

I'm fine with Carbomb getting his name on the Cup twice, especially if it means Kimo is on there once!!  I didn't want Carbomb on the Flyers anymore, but I fall way short of hating the guy, just view him as a mild annoyance in the overall picture.

Oshawa vs the Soo is my prediction for the final, with the Hounds winning in 6. 

Archived