PLAY BOLDLY

hf101

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I left that other Flyers' forum:  it's so nice to see some folks joke about the team's current plight.  Over at that other (dying) forum any criticism of the team results in a flurry of insults. So glad I made the switch.

This is why I left that other Flyers' forum: it's so nice to see some folks joke about the team's current plight. Over at that other (dying) forum any criticism of the team results in a flurry of insults. So glad I made the switch.

Glad to have you.

This is why I left that other Flyers' forum:  it's so nice to see some folks joke about the team's current plight.  Over at that other (dying) forum any criticism of the team results in a flurry of insults. So glad I made the switch.

We have some excellent coping skills here at hockeyforums....practice makes perfect....and we get LOTS of that. When you look at it logically, how can you do anything but laugh at the corpse of a franchise Homer left us with?

We have some excellent coping skills here at hockeyforums....practice makes perfect....and we get LOTS of that. When you look at it logically, how can you do anything but laugh at the corpse of a franchise Homer left us with?

Be grateful you don't do Facebook. The comments on the Flyers threads would make your head explode

@ruxpin  Facebook sucks. It's intrusive, and just adds a lot of crap to your life that is not needed. I do use it, to communicate with my little brother who lives in Brisbane, so it is good for that....but I have got my cable/phone provider down to 3 cents a minute to Aus, so that cut out facebook even more. Apparently, Facebook hit a new high these last few days, 1 billion people used it in a single day...THAT is mind boggling....1/7th of the entire population of the world used that thing in one 24 hour period.....freaky.

Archived