Panarin and Kane

Brandonn

First of all I just wanted to say; Is it just me who thinks Panarin and Kane look very much alike?

Yx6zXcF.png 

IGakfb6.png

But secondly aha, I've been watching the Blackhawks play recently, and boy these two have some nice chemistry going on. Will be interesting to watch them progress into the season. Any opinions on Panarin and how he's going to do? Or Kane? Interested to hear your guys' thoughts!

We all know what Kane can do and he is a superstar. I think Artemi Panarin is the forgotten middle child with McDavid and Eichel getting all the talk. It is probably a good thing that the media isn't up his *** because that takes a lot of pressure off of him. Panarin can just go out and do his thing and he is going to be a special player very quick.

First of all I just wanted to say; Is it just me who thinks Panarin and Kane look very much alike?

Yx6zXcF.png

IGakfb6.png

But secondly aha, I've been watching the Blackhawks play recently, and boy these two have some nice chemistry going on. Will be interesting to watch them progress into the season. Any opinions on Panarin and how he's going to do? Or Kane? Interested to hear your guys' thoughts!

You sure they're not long lost brothers?

I had no idea who he(Panarin) was until the game against the Flyers Wednesday night. That said, he made several crisp passes and seemed to be very much in sync with Kane. For the first time in what seems like forever, the Flyers actually had a couple of bouncing pucks go their way for a change. I will be surprised if Panarin ends up with less than 50 points this season. It is kind of eerie how he resembles Kane though........Is he going to become Patrick Kane's version of mini me?

I managed to get both of these players in a points only pool I'm in with friends. Some surprises when I took Panarin in the 5th round, but I considered him a steal at that point.

That's a great use of a 5th round pick.  Seriously.

I didn't even use a pick, I added Pans after the draft had concluded....lol.

I honestly almost drafted him. I think I went Brouwer instead. And I had him on the screen afterward and couldn't get myself to drop anyone to grab him, so I left him there.

It was another situation where I was literally thinking "if I don't, jammer will." I don't think it was an hour and you had him.

@jammer2

Take it as a compliment. You're the one that wins back to back and several other times.

I told you before privately, but I don't mind repeating here: The Windsor Warriors is the team I measure against. It's one reason I wasn't happy about playing you right out of the gate. Win or lose, the match-up is more helpful later.

In last nights game Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin had a 2 on 1 empty net breakaway. With the game in hand Panarin passed the puck to Kane and you could see that Patrick wanted everything to pass the puck back to Artemi, but by that time two other Blue Jackets had come back to try and block them from getting the empty netter. Kane finally shot the puck into the empty net himself, but I thought it was great of him to really try to pass it Panarin so the rookie could get the goal.

Archived