Christmas presents

blocker

Until my wife got ill, I made a big thing out of Christmas.  I really enjoyed shopping and giving. Her infirmities drained that pleasure from me.  I now just give everyone a gift of money.

But, I do make stockings.  I have a problem finding appropriate gifts for three people.  Two of whom are hockey players.  One is a senior at a prep school, and one is a sophomore in high school.  They value being "cool".

I'm looking for suggestions or tips.

Actually, I'm seeking ideas for high school boys.  They have pretty much all the hockey stuff they need.

Until my wife got ill, I made a big thing out of Christmas.  I really enjoyed shopping and giving. Her infirmities drained that pleasure from me.  I now just give everyone a gift of money.

But, I do make stockings.  I have a problem finding appropriate gifts for three people.  Two of whom are hockey players.  One is a senior at a prep school, and one is a sophomore in high school.  They value being "cool".

I'm looking for suggestions or tips.

Actually, I'm seeking ideas for high school boys.  They have pretty much all the hockey stuff they need.

Get them a High School girl. Cant miss gift.

@blocker

Sorry about the crude joke Blocker, no I have found that electronics are a cant miss gift, but not knowing what to get in that regard, I go to a place called Game Stop and get gift cards, and tell the teens in the family to let me know what I have bought them. It has made me a popular uncle and even Dad over the years, the kids actually look forward to it.

Maybe tickets to a (hockey) game where you can go together and enjoy some time and the game with them? With my oldest son(22), anything that he can use for fishing is spot on but for the 17  year old it is always about the computer upgrade. He has advanced so far past me in knowledge there that I have to ask him for specific things he is looking for.

Archived