The Joffrey Baratheon Thread

JagerMeister

So whats the general consensus? Do Toronto fans believe he has the ability to be a superstar? And to everyone, do you believe he is overrated, underrated, or rated precisely. In other words, anything related to Joffrey Baratheon can be discussed in this thread :)

So whats the general consensus? Do Toronto fans believe he has the ability to be a superstar? And to everyone, do you believe he is overrated, underrated, or rated precisely. In other words, anything related to Joffrey Baratheon can be discussed in this thread :)

I don't get it.  :huh:

A few too many schnorts ob der schnapps.....

PS: if you look at the Hockey Chatter and Announcements box, you will see that the thread started out as "The William Nylander Thread". I have no idea how the title got revised.

A few too many schnorts ob der schnapps.....

PS: if you look at the Hockey Chatter and Announcements box, you will see that the thread started out as "The William Nylander Thread". I have no idea how the title got revised.

Yeah I noticed that. That's so weird. I clicked on it and I'm like "WTF?"... how did I get here?  :blink[1]:

You may think you know who poisoned him, but I've got another theory....

LOL. I guess we should actually discuss this Joffrey Baratheon character a bit in this thread. :rolleyes:   Or maybe not. Perhaps we can make this a thread about everything in the world except Joffrey Baratheon. :P

If you'd like to provide the back story here, feel free (since I know nothing about this guy)...  :)

@WordsOfWisdom   He is a character from the Game of Thrones. He was brutally poisoned to bring a tragic end to his boyhood reign over the 7 kingdoms. He was a brutal sadistic young King, some feel his demise was brought on by friends of the young lass, Sensa Stark, who faced a life of brutality at the hands of the young Monarch.

@WordsOfWisdom   Did you know that licorice dates back to the time of the Pharaohs and apparently the boy king (see how I tied this whole "young king" theme together, huh) King Tut enjoyed the flavour and was buried with some of it! 

http://www.licorice.org/Health___History/History/history.htm

@WordsOfWisdom   Did you know that licorice dates back to the time of the Pharaohs and apparently the boy king (see how I tied this whole "young king" theme together, huh) King Tut enjoyed the flavour and was buried with some of it! 

http://www.licorice.org/Health___History/History/history.htm

LOL. Great tie-in.  :lol:

I only like the red licorice, not the black stuff.   :P

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, since this thread has no purpose, lets simply make this discussion about William Nylander. Besides, I think it was an attempted joke between the resemblance of Nylander and Joffrey. I THINK... because I don't even remember creating this thread.

12 hours ago, JagerMeister said:

Ok, since this thread has no purpose.|||| Lets simply make this discussion about William Nylander. Besides, I think it was an attempted joke between the resemblance of Nylander and Joffrey. I THINK... because I don't even remember creating this thread.

Owch. Brutal sentence fragment! :ph34r: I think you meant to say:

"Since this thread has no purpose, let's make this discussion about William Nylander."

:P;)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:47 AM, WordsOfWisdom said:

Owch. Brutal sentence fragment! :ph34r: I think you meant to say:

"Since this thread has no purpose, let's make this discussion about William Nylander."

:P;)

My excuse is a small device and a fat thumb.

9 hours ago, JagerMeister said:

My excuse is a small device and a fat thumb.

I was desperately trying to keep this thread off-topic.  :P

So you use the site on your mobile phone? I've tried doing that a few times, and it's better than I thought, but I prefer to type with a full size keyboard using my desktop computer. :)

Archived