pa parenteau?

flyer4ever

1 hour ago, flyer4ever said:

I know I shouldn't put too much stock in Eklund, but I have to say out loud are YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME?  I can't even type his name in caps!

Okay, I don't know what the heck you're talking about....cause I don't read Eklunds bs.

May I suggest you do the same, and anyone else, and eventually he'll just go away. :biggrin:

For the curious:

On Parenteau...

Two people told me over the weekend the Flyers have interest...first time I heard the Flyers as possible deadline buyers....

He had a few decent seasons and can probably be had for cheap. He plays right wing, though. Who would he be replacing? Don't we have enough spare parts?

I'd much rather see Cousins, Leier, Straka, Martel get a shot.

I really hope that Hextall doesn't fall into the deadline buyers game. And I don't just mean this year. Maybe once in awhile if we get to legitimate shot at the cup territory (not we're in the playoffs so lets sell any assets). It rarely ever puts a team over the top. 

15 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Okay, I don't know what the heck you're talking about....cause I don't read Eklunds bs.

May I suggest you do the same, and anyone else, and eventually he'll just go away. :biggrin:

Meltzer is the only reason to go on that site.  I can't believe people pay for the "Rumor Mill" crap now lol

Archived