Therrien and Therriener

blocker

This idiot threw P K Subban under the bus after the latest loss.  By running his dumb mouth, he showed to everyone what the problem is in Montreal.  That problem is that the coach is a fool.  

First of all, Therrien has cost Canadiens a whole lot more games by being stupid, than Subban has by being rash.  And, no decent person tries to cover his sorry butt by blaming someone else.

I used to think that Bergevin was competent.  I've changed my mind.  He should have bounced this sad excuse long ago. 

3 hours ago, JagerMeister said:

Blaming the only black guy on the team..... Racist or stupid? Or both?

jk

I can't believe that Therrien would have the audacity to call out Subban for poor play...........What does he think he is , a coach or something?!?! Not for long anyhow if the rumors are true.....;)

That play that caused them to lose that game was stupid. A simple pass up the boards would have worked just fine. 

Having said that, it was no big deal - everybody makes mistakes, and everybody already knew what MT was saying was true. I doubt that it will affect Subban at all.

6 hours ago, flyerrod said:

I can't believe that Therrien would have the audacity to call out Subban for poor play...........What does he think he is , a coach or something?!?! Not for long anyhow if the rumors are true.....;)

3 hours ago, BluPuk said:

Uh, Devante Smith-Pelley plays for the Habs.......:ph34r:

Did you know that my comment automatically detects someone with impaired vision?...

Archived