Columbus Friday

In the war against Northern oppression Union soldiers wore jackets of blue. These jackets were manufacturer in Columbus Ohio! Thus the name Columbus Blue Jackets!

The Pens should come out firing on all cylinders hitting the net with every shot. Hopefully the Pens will score enough to win this one!

Go Blue Jackets!

28 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

the war against Northern oppression Union soldiers wore jackets of blue. 

I don't know anything about the Civil War, I'm not even American, but blue is the best color ever!

#lynchcouturier

1 hour ago, notfondajane said:

In the war against Northern oppression Union soldiers wore jackets of blue. These jackets were manufacturer in Columbus Ohio! Thus the name Columbus Blue Jackets!

The Pens should come out firing on all cylinders hitting the net with every shot. Hopefully the Pens will score enough to win this one!

Thank you....I was wondering how they came up with the name. It's a great story....but still a lousy name for a hockey team.

10 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Thank you....I was wondering how they came up with the name. It's a great story....but still a lousy name for a hockey team.

Which surprises me. Thought they'd be a heck of a lot better this year.

11 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Me too. Injuries? Bob not being as good? Tortellini?

Well they traded their franchise center, so things were not good in the room presumably

43 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

Me too. Injuries? Bob not being as good? Tortellini?

No idea. Jones should help them. But they're without a #1 center, until they draft Matthews.

I'd love to put it all on Fonzie, but he came in when the season was already lost.

Just now, AJgoal said:

No idea. Jones should help them. But they're without a #1 center, until they draft Matthews.

I'd love to put it all on Fonzie, but he came in when the season was already lost.

I wasn't putting it all on him...just most of it. :lol:

16 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Go Blue Jackets!

I don't know anything about the Civil War, I'm not even American, but blue is the best color ever!

#lynchcouturier

Holy moly! My favourite colour is Blue too!!  Go figure..:56ce53d1d6689_IDunnoSmiley:

On 3/9/2016 at 4:28 PM, AJgoal said:

I used to think of him as Fonzie too, but the Fonz was too cool.  I think of him now more like Frank Burns from M*A*S*H*,  old "Ferret Face" as Hawkeye used to call him.  Whines like Frank Burns too.

1 hour ago, nossagog said:

I used to think of him as Fonzie too, but the Fonz was too cool.  I think of him now more like Frank Burns from M*A*S*H*,  old "Ferret Face" as Hawkeye used to call him.  Whines like Frank Burns too.

Lol

2 hours ago, nossagog said:

I think someone also called Burns the"Lipless Wonder"

On 3/9/2016 at 3:31 PM, flyercanuck said:

Thanks,and I agree!

19 hours ago, Podein25 said:

I think someone also called Burns the"Lipless Wonder"

That is what you get for kissing "HOT LIPS" Houlihan!:lol:

What a pathetic showing by the officials tonight.   Columbus just running around, not event trying to play the puck, and hitting people whether they had the puck or not.  Good on the pens for staying the game, bad on the NHL for allowing it to happen.  Typical Columbus game, I wonder if that's what their fans really think hockey is. 

Malkin got his had pinned on a pretty harmless looking play in the second, didn't come back.  Hope he's okay.

Archived