HF.net Mock NHL Draft 2016

pilldoc

Are you interested in participating in a HF.net 2016 NHL Mock Draft?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a HF.net 2016 NHL Mock Draft?

I have been toying around with an idea for this site to do our own NHL Mock Draft once we are closer to the draft date.  The premise is we have several members signed up to participate.  Depending on the number who sign up we all take on 1, 2, 3 or more teams.  One member to a team.  Then when we start the Mock Draft that person who represents x team will draft for that team.  Example, if I represent Toronto and Carolina, I will draft a player who is eligible based on that teams needs. 

How does this sound to everyone?  If you are interested please sign-up below.  We will assign teams in a couple of weeks.

If you are interested, please list which team(s) you would be interested in representing. 

9 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

Not for me :)

I like the idea of it, I just won't have the time this summer lol. Moving into new house and all that.

but maybe next year

No worries Joe... I know you have your hands full with moving.

Awesome idea. I would love to be a part of this if you'd have me. I could really only do justice to the Blackhawks team though cuz I really don't know the draft needs of the other teams. As a matter a fact I differ in opinion with what I've seen the brain trust of the Blackhawks will be doing with there picks(starting in Round 3). They seem to be focusing on forwards while I believe defense in more the need.

On 5/10/2016 at 1:42 PM, MN Wild fan said:

when will we start it I would want to do it this week.

Can't really do it until the playoffs are over, as draft positons can change.

Here the draft order so far ........ (everybody who has elected to participate, please choose 3 teams)

1st come 1st serve.  Whomever chooses Arizona and Winnipeg automatically has 2 out of their 3 teams since they pick twice i the 1st round.

Toronto Maple Leafs

Winnipeg Jets

Columbus Blue Jackets (AJgoal)

Edmonton Oilers

Vancouver Canucks

Calgary Flames

Arizona Coyotes

Buffalo Sabres

Montreal Canadiens (MrDanglez67)

Colorado Avalanche

New Jersey Devils

Ottawa Senators

Carolina Hurricanes

Boston Bruins

Minnesota Wild (MN Wild Fan)

Detroit Red Wings

Nashville Predators

Philadelphia Flyers

New York Islanders

Arizona Coyotes (from NY Rangers)1

Carolina Hurricanes (from Los Angeles)2

Winnipeg Jets (from Chicago)3

Florida Panthers

Anaheim Ducks

Dallas Stars

Washington Capitals

On 5/10/2016 at 3:54 PM, SkyHigh30 said:

Awesome idea. I would love to be a part of this if you'd have me. I could really only do justice to the Blackhawks team though cuz I really don't know the draft needs of the other teams. As a matter a fact I differ in opinion with what I've seen the brain trust of the Blackhawks will be doing with there picks(starting in Round 3). They seem to be focusing on forwards while I believe defense in more the need.

Sadly Chicago does not have a 1st round pick this year:

"The Chicago Blackhawks' first-round pick will go to the Winnipeg Jets as the result of a trade on February 25, 2016 that sent Andrew Ladd, Jay Harrison and Matt Fraser to Chicago in exchange for Marko Dano, a conditional third-round pick in 2018 and this pick."

47 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Here the draft order so far ........ (everybody who has elected to participate, please choose 3 teams)

1st come 1st serve.  Whomever chooses Arizona and Winnipeg automatically has 2 out of their 3 teams since they pick twice i the 1st round.

Carolina too, no?

Archived