Knights vs Huskies....one trophy to rule them all...

jammer2

I'm an hour behind, watching it DVR delay...hope to catch up with the intermissions. Max Jones has been a demon out there so far....on one play, just blew by Myers like he was standing still. Pretty sure Myers planted on a foot that gave Jones the opening, wicked to end speed and skill from Max.

I'm at 5 mins left in the 1st....WOW, these 2 goalies are bringing it. I know Parsons is draft elegible, I think Marchand is also. . In the QMJHL playoffs, Marchand was dominant, like 6 shutouts and a sub 1.50 GGA for the leagues playoff schedule.....both these guys can really improve their stock today, just as a shelling might cost them a few selections, or maybe even a round....so a lot on the line here.

I'm up to speed, 8:22 left, Huskies up 2-1....wow, will be interesting to see if anybody can step up for the Knights!   Since there is SO many draft eligible players in this game, I'm gonna rewatch it to get unique perspectives on certain players. Really like Fortin on the Huskies and Pu a center for the Knights seems like he may blossom into a star, love his skating. The Lanche got a nice prospect when the drafted that Greer kid in the 2nd last year.

Have not mentioned him, but I'm a BIG Timo Meier fan. Absolute stud, will only get better, dangerous every time he touches the puck. Creativity and work ethic off the chart. I'm thinking he scores 80 pts in 2nd or 3rd NHL season, he is that good.

1 minute ago, Podein25 said:

Did Myers get hurt or thrown out ? Haven't seen him since the 1st period, missed these 2nd....

I have been looking for him also...must have missed what happened. Yeah, has been a while since I saw him out there....

Knights tie it up!!  Wow....OT to decide the cup?....awesome.

8 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Did Myers get hurt or thrown out ? Haven't seen him since the 1st period, missed these 2nd....

How about that WICKED crossbar shot by Marner with 45 seconds left...THEN, he has another glorious chance in the last 10 seconds....if the Knights lose, those two chances will be heartbreaking to look back on.

6 minutes ago, jammer2 said:

How about that WICKED crossbar shot by Marner with 45 seconds left...THEN, he has another glorious chance in the last 10 seconds....if the Knights lose, those two chances will be heartbreaking to look back on.

Yeah terrible giveaway by the D, who look exhausted. I'll pick Mete...and Myers who is on the bench!

18 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Just saw Myers limping on the bench....so some sort of lower body injury has stopped him from playing.

1 minute ago, jammer2 said:

Just saw Myers limping on the bench....so some sort of lower body injury has stopped him from playing.

Yeah looks like he was gingerly walking up

WOW...congrats London Knights!!   A well deserved victory. Parsons really was incredible the whole game, but especially in the OT. Once again, the Mem Cup comes back home to Ontario, where it belongs....lol. I know Tkachuk took the shot, no idea if captain Dvorak touched it on the way in....just a rocket!!

Incredibly, the Knights finish the season without a loss since April 1st....17 straight wins....wicked.

10 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Knee on knee hit. But he has been dealing with a going issues for weeks now. Not sure which it was or maybe the combo of both that put him out.

I found this after my initial post...

15 hours ago, jammer2 said:

I'm up to speed, 8:22 left, Huskies up 2-1....wow, will be interesting to see if anybody can step up for the Knights!   Since there is SO many draft eligible players in this game, I'm gonna rewatch it to get unique perspectives on certain players. Really like Fortin on the Huskies and Pu a center for the Knights seems like he may blossom into a star, love his skating. The Lanche got a nice prospect when the drafted that Greer kid in the 2nd last year.

Have not mentioned him, but I'm a BIG Timo Meier fan. Absolute stud, will only get better, dangerous every time he touches the puck. Creativity and work ethic off the chart. I'm thinking he scores 80 pts in 2nd or 3rd NHL season, he is that good.

:)

Yeah, got to see a lot of Timo when he and Ehlers were together :)

He is a cleaner Corey Perry

Archived