Crosby cheats!! Whaaa....

22 hours ago, pilldoc said:

DISCLAIMER....the following is said in jest to our fine updstanding resident Pen's Fans !!! :P

you mean like this! :)

sidney-crosby-meme-generator-this-is-a-c

for the record i hate this picture, it is post Steckel , 87  missed parts of two seasons after this. 

51 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

for the record i hate this picture, it is post Steckel , 87  missed parts of two seasons after this. 

Yeah, even we Pens fans can't believe that he tried to sell that for so long.   :lol:

But seriously, Pens fans really don't even care what the bulk of non intelligent hockey fans say.  Most of the stuff we just laugh at. Every time he hits the ice someone claims its a dive.

From most of you guys, we understand that it's playful kidding(most of the time).   We only take offense at the casual fan who doesn't understand hockey, or the homer blinder numbnads that will never see things straight,  who actually believe all the drivel. 

8 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Why was Joel Ward taking that faceoff anyway? I missed the overtime....

The only thing I can think of is that the coach was tired of seeing Couture lose the faceoffs to Crosby, and had Ward try.  Should have went for the muck, but lost it clean. Couture wasn't kicked out, Ward went in and just took the faceoff.  Maybe that was why Couture was so butt hurt about it. 

Heck, even Malkin was above 50% in faceoffs, and he sucks

32 minutes ago, nossagog said:

The only thing I can think of is that the coach was tired of seeing Couture lose the faceoffs to Crosby, and had Ward try.  Should have went for the muck, but lost it clean. Couture wasn't kicked out, Ward went in and just took the faceoff.  Maybe that was why Couture was so butt hurt about it. 

Heck, even Malkin was above 50% in faceoffs, and he sucks

Yeah I guess if nobody else is winning.... Also Ward was on his strong side, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Archived