Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

OccamsRazor

Montreal Canadiens' American Hockey League affiliate

OccamsRazor    4,339

cut.jpg

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/news/logo-and-uniform-reveal-of-the-laval-rocket/c-286280828

LAVAL - The Rocket de Laval -- the Montreal Canadiens' American Hockey League affiliate team starting with the 2017-2018 season -- held a press conference at Carrefour Laval tuesday to officially unveil the exciting new logo and uniforms the team will wear when it hits the ice at Place Bell for their inaugural season. 

cut.jpg

cut.jpg

cut.jpg

• Like 1

OccamsRazor    4,339
1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Soooo...what you are saying is, the Habs' farm team are gonna be the Red Rockets, eh?  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Errr...with lava....

I guess it is where they are hinting at...

...missles don't have the same ring...

• Like 1

jammer2    4,673

Those uni's are beautiful. Simple and classy. A very nice use of the parent Hab's primary colours.

• Like 1

notfondajane    263
2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I guess it is where they are hinting at...

...missles don't have the same ring...

It would be a Nice name for the Islanders farm team!

yave1964    1,779

Wow is that a beautiful uni I like that more and more the AHL teams are wearing similar threads to their NHL counterparts.

Something else that I enjoy about minor league hockey is the theme games, I went and watched the Cleveland Monsters play before the All Star break and they wore what looked like Cleveland Indians jerseys to honor the American league champ Tribe. Really cool looking. IMG_9516-777x437.jpgThey even beat Chicago in an eight or nine round shootout (I cannot remember, it just went on forever, lol. Love me some AHL hockey, going again Saturday to see the Monsters and the Iowa Wild.

Edited by yave1964
  • Like 1

Trefilov22    9
On 1/31/2017 at 4:25 PM, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Soooo...what you are saying is, the Habs' farm team are gonna be the Red Rockets, eh?  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Errr...with lava....

hahahahahahahahah