Myers joining the Phantoms!

Lunatic

2 hours ago, Lunatic said:

http://www.broadstreethockey.com/phantoms/2017/4/19/15359146/philippe-myers-flyers-phantoms-playoffs-2017

Just announced. Wow! the Phantoms/Flyers are loaded with potential super young defensemen. It will be interesting to see who plays, and who sits.

really ought to be interesting.  WIsh I could be watching these games!

9 minutes ago, King Knut said:

really ought to be interesting.  WIsh I could be watching these games!

I'm considering buying the $45 phantom playoff AHL streaming plan. Hoping CSN picks up the home games though so I don't have to.

18 hours ago, AJgoal said:

I'm considering buying the $45 phantom playoff AHL streaming plan. Hoping CSN picks up the home games though so I don't have to.

For 100 bucks at hockeystreams.com, you can see every game in every league (including KHL and underling leagues in Russia and Sweden etc) and you can click on any team and get instant DVR access to their entire season, it's a great way to track draft picks and AHL teams etc.

1 minute ago, jammer2 said:

For 100 bucks at hockeystreams.com, you can see every game in every league (including KHL and underling leagues in Russia and Sweden etc) and you can click on any team and get instant DVR access to their entire season, it's a great way to track draft picks and AHL teams etc.

Wait, they're back?

1 hour ago, jammer2 said:

Um, my subscribtion ended over a year ago, did they shut down?   If so, hard to believe that no one filled the void!

Yup, they went kaput before the expiration of my subscription.

20 hours ago, AJgoal said:

yeah, more about hours in the day for me at this point ;)

I'd totally do it if I thought I'd be able to watch them.

But with the series against the Bears, I kinda want to go to a game or two.  Not sure.

Archived