Minnesota Wild @ Nashville Predators, Monday 10-15-18, 7:00pm, Bridgestone Arena

CreaseAndAssist

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

No doubt both those boys need a kick of some sort in the rear....but tangling with a non-NHL'er mini goon like Rinaldo is not the ticket.

I mean, really, if either Nino or Charlie go off for 5 with Rinaldo, that is a clear win, hands down, for the Predators..... trading a 4th line 6 or 7 minute a night player for a more important piece from the Wild.

I don’t know. Coyle and Niederreitter are about as effective as Rinaldo right now, so it’s kind of a wash for me. 

If Coyle and Niederreitter were producing even halfway decently, I’d agree whole heartedly but they are just about useless so far this season...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A turn over by the Wild defense that gives Zac "Cro Magnon" Rinaldo a scoring chance......
Oh how far this team has fallen..

At least when they were defensive minded and boring, they at least played smarter and covered better...

Rinaldo getting a scoring chance....that right there may warrant someone's job review on Minnesota.... 😣

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

So, has there been ANY improvement tonight? I just got off of work.

No not really. Well, maybe the shots. They have 20 through 2 periods. Coyle and Niederreitter still invisible. Greenway needs to go to Iowa. He’s useless. Lots of standing around. No forechecking. The usual. 

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

Baby steps I guess.....increased shots on goal are at least a step in the right direction.

But for a team that supposedly only needed “tweaks “ to get to the Cup, there shouldn’t need to be baby steps. These guys should have come out of the gate flying...

15 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

But for a team that supposedly only needed “tweaks “ to get to the Cup, there shouldn’t need to be baby steps. These guys should have come out of the gate flying...

Cup?  That’s funny. 

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

I'm tired of this team earning points they don't deserve.

I don't care much for the "loser point" either, but at the same time, how many times have teams barely gotten into the playoffs based on the loser point, and done well afterwards?

I say, even if its not deserved, you take the loser point, you LIKE the loser point, then see what you can do as a team from there.

Personally, and I've gone on and on about this on this site for a long time, I'd like to see the whole point standings thing  revamped...but it is what it is...and under the current rules, I'd rather have the loser point than NOT have it.

But that, really, is a subject for a whole different thread.....you get me going on the point standings system and look out.....  :bigteeth:

Archived