Game 10: Flyers at Boston, 10/25 @ 7

Howie58

4 years in for Hexy, still very mediocre, and way more boring. This team has no personality, seems to be lacking heart and desire. I thought at the very least Hexy would build a team that would compete and battle for each other. This is easily the least combative team in the league right now. Very disappointing.

41 minutes ago, Digityman said:

What a horrible game to attend.  First period you could hear a pin drop.   They seem to be playing to get Hak fired. 

Well if that's their goal, count me in.   In a lot of ways, a team will reflect their coach... and this team is soft.

Either G needs to lose the C or Hak needs to go.... maybe both.

2 hours ago, Digityman said:

What a horrible game to attend.  First period you could hear a pin drop.   They seem to be playing to get Hak fired. 

Think of their poor dads who has the “pleasure” of watching their sons get spanked they last 2 games while scoring 1 measly goal in the process.

Bruins go 2 for 5 on the PP.

Flyers go 0 for 3 recipe for a loss.

1 goal in last 17 tries on the PP.

Flyers should start by firing Knoblach and Lappy.

Go from there.

Some thing has to be done to wake these guys up...

5 hours ago, Digityman said:

They seem to be playing to get Hak fired. 

or to get some new Fak hired...

Sorry for the spoonerism, couldn't resist.

Um... yeah, obviously there are some dysfunctions in the team and mediocre goaltending isn't the biggest issue anymore.

7 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

obviously there are some dysfunctions in the team and mediocre goaltending isn't the biggest issue anymore.

Not doubt there are other issues with this team special teams being the biggest.

However Gibson with the Ducks is showing what good goaltending can do for a team when they are struggling to score.

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Not doubt there are other issues with this team special teams being the biggest.

However Gibson with the Ducks is showing what good goaltending can do for a team when they are struggling to score.

Yes. Without him they have zero chance making the playoffs. And even now him standing on his head it's a big if.

And I don't know what's wrong with Couturier. Based on stats he seems to be... off?

6 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

And I don't know what's wrong with Couturier. Based on stats he seems to be... off?

I guess his preseason MCL injury could still be bothering him.

But some of the issues with him that have stunned me are mental mistakes...which are shocking.

Archived