Wild vs. Canucks 11/15/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

With Nino - Koivu - Coyle looking like they are, where will Parise end up when he comes back?

Good question Rotty🙂.  It was a pretty effective line tonight. Just listen Bruce Boudreau talk after the game. Same question was in that interview too. Zach is still sick, but Bruce is hoping that Parise definitely will be back in a same line this weekend. He is not planning to change it

Wild Score Early And Often in 6-2 Win Over Vancouver

Pretty dominant effort, but certainly didn't hurt that the Canucks were coughing up pucks in their own end constantly in the 1st.  Good to see the team taking advantage of it.  Coyle was especially noticeable early, but he didn't do all that much in the 2nd and 3rd by what I saw.  We'll take it...big back-to-back this weekend.  

24 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild Score Early And Often in 6-2 Win Over Vancouver

Pretty dominant effort, but certainly didn't hurt that the Canucks were coughing up pucks in their own end constantly in the 1st.  Good to see the team taking advantage of it.  Coyle was especially noticeable early, but he didn't do all that much in the 2nd and 3rd by what I saw.  We'll take it...big back-to-back this weekend.  

Thanks LIG for the nice post-gamer. I am also impressed about the Connor Dewar stats - in 17 games he has 16 goals,28 points,+/- +2.

Archived