Game 31: Flyers at Canucks; 12/15 @ 10

Howie58

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

When it rains.....

They had to sign some kid to back up Hart in LV because they don't have enough bodies in goal.

Looks like Neuvy will get a start again if Stolie is hurt.

7 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So Stolie is hurt?

Dear Gawd.

I have a strange feeling Steve Mason will be the Flyers goalie Tuesday night. Homer going to sign him to a prorated contract to finish this nightmare of a season. 

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well off to bed I have to be up at 5 to start my 4 day stretch of work.

I hope to awake to find the Flyers will have a new coaching staff...

Occ, maybe it will be like a Flyers Santa Sack...no handling charges.  Maybe we can have Stormy Daniels as Coach...she is articulate and might get some passions stirred.

20 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I have a strange feeling Steve Mason will be the Flyers goalie Tuesday night. Homer going to sign him to a prorated contract to finish this nightmare of a season. 

Not funny, even a little bit.

5 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

The lack of activity on this thread says a lot about how the team is playing....we have stopped caring.

I think it's that but it's also that no one really knows what the hell to do. It's the goaltending for the last, what 3 decades and now....the one thing the Flyers usually have had in their history...they can't even defend.  The coach is in over his head. They don't have the ability to outscore teams 7-6 every game. I, like most Flyers fans am just simply p*ssed off, and I would like to see something ANYTHING get fixed.

3 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

Some here didn't like it last year when I said the franchise was in the Dark Ages after going six years without a playoff series win.  I just don't get it.  

You were right. They are at a crossroads, Howie. Their way isn't working...and I hope they (Holmgren, Scott...all of them) get the hell out of the way and let Fletcher do what he has to do to improve the team. I don't care if it's "their money" I'm sick and tired of the same circus.

So I seen video of Stolie flexing his knee so that doesn't look good.

I wonder if that is the knee he had surgically repaired?

What is up with Philly do they not have good doctors there who can look at diagnose a problem and fix it?

Eagles are having issues, Flyers are having issues this is crazy.

It seems that the PP has not only issues in Philly but for the Phantoms too.

Phantoms went 0 for 5 on the PP last night facing the AHL's 30th ranked PK...oh and gave up 2 shorties to boot losing 5-2 giving up a empty netter too.

7 hours ago, Howie58 said:

Some here didn't like it last year when I said the franchise was in the Dark Ages after going six years without a playoff series win.  I just don't get it.  

there's too much favoritism, that's why philla never wins anything, besides the phillies and the eagles winning championships, the city just doesnt care about winning, it's all about favoritism, it doesnt matter how bad they play, they still do the same things over and over again.

there's no accountability from the gms and coaches, it's always my way and teams go downhill because of it.

Archived