News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

7 hours ago, mkscrewy said:

dave: chuck?

chuck: yes, dave?

dave: is dale weise gone?

chuck: should be, give it 24 hours

dave: does that mean we can get wayne gretzky now?

chuck: no, dave. he doesn't play anymore

dave: what about mario whats his name, how do you pronounce it...

chuck: no, dave. he's not available either.

dave: how about crosby? let's get crosby. we have the money.

chuck: i'm going to hang up now, dave.

homer [interrupting]: now hang on just a sec there Chucky...

It's funny because it could be true.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mkscrewy said:

dave: chuck?

chuck: yes, dave?

dave: is dale weise gone?

chuck: should be, give it 24 hours

dave: does that mean we can get wayne gretzky now?

chuck: no, dave. he doesn't play anymore

dave: what about mario whats his name, how do you pronounce it...

chuck: no, dave. he's not available either.

dave: how about crosby? let's get crosby. we have the money.

chuck: i'm going to hang up now, dave.

homer [interrupting]: now hang on just a sec there Chucky...

Homer and Dave then put down their rotary phones.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

A guy like Weisse isn't needed on a team like this, regardless of his intangibles.

What you don't think they'll miss his impact??

:ph34r:

So Dale's cap hit is 2.35 mill for next year but his actually salary is only 1.75 mill...not that bad for a bottom 6 guy maybe someone plucks him for some depth.

#fingerscrossed

I mean dear lawd Oilers claimed Colby Cave...yeah that's right...Colby Cave...

Conor Mc Gregor Who The Fook Is That Guy GIF - ConorMcGregor WhoTheFookIsThatGuy WhoTheFuck GIFs

So i hope Dale goes somewhere to help some team hoist Lord Stanley :hehe:

Edited by OccamsRazor
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

That would be sweet if a team were to claim him...

Wonder if Nashville has an interest.  He and Subban were best buds in MTL.

6 minutes ago, vis said:

Wonder if Nashville has an interest.  He and Subban were best buds in MTL.

Yeah i could see him fitting with the Preds.

And i'm sure they would prefer to have him than him landing with the Jets, Oilers, Sharks or Flames.

Weise cleared.

Wonder if he stays with the Flyers after all.  Will be interesting to see if he is assigned to the AHL.  If so, I think something may be happening, beyond just players coming off IR.

1 hour ago, vis said:

Weise cleared.

Wonder if he stays with the Flyers after all.  Will be interesting to see if he is assigned to the AHL.  If so, I think something may be happening, beyond just players coming off IR.

Sad news for the Dutch Gretzky...i guess...

7 minutes ago, vis said:

Yeah, he's not out of harm's way just yet.

I hate to get all soft and stuff, but being traded, waived, etc. are major life events for these guys.  It must be unsettling, especially when family is involved.  I know it comes with the territory and they make a lot of money, but sometimes I feel bad about being cavalier about this stuff.  It's not like he's a bad guy or anything.

Agreed. I have a few people linked to the family that play / have played in the NHL and I've seen how their kids get dragged around from city to city, always new schools, new friends. One daughter has been in 5 or 6 different cities / schools over the past 8 years. And add to that the fact that dad is not often around, and it makes it challenging. 

• Like 2

Wow.

Makes me feel better today knowing Ryan Kesler is signed till 2021-22 for 6.8 mill and has scored 4 goals and 2 assist in 44 games.

Holy schite!

Wow!

What does this say about how they feel about Weise when they would rather play a Phantom game with just 10 forwards than let Dale play a game for them???

Damn Dale you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!