Minnesota Wild vs New Jersey Devils, Friday 2-15-19, 7:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I could have sworn somebody was saying the Wild should sign Kincaid this off season?

Heh...
Yea...Casey DeSmith was my first choice to replace Stalock, but Kinkaid was in the conversation, as was a Jimmy Howard on a time share with Dubnyk if Howard's price was right.

As for Minnesota, nice to play with the lead, let's see if they can keep this up for all three periods.
Not many shots by either team, but at least the Wild are making sure theirs count.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Heh...
Yea...Casey DeSmith was my first choice to replace Stalock, but Kinkaid was in the conversation, as was a Jimmy Howard on a time share with Dubnyk if Howard's price was right.

As for Minnesota, nice to play with the lead, let's see if they can keep this up for all three periods.
Not many shots by either team, but at least the Wild are making sure theirs count.

There’s two periods to go. The Wild are notorious for mailing in the third period. Just give them some time...

8 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

No. I feel the same way. 

Unfortunatly I think it will take a while to straighten out flecthers mess. 

Hence why my card from Fletcher made me giggle...and why I also included Risebrough.

Just sad that we cannot close anybody out.  No heart.  Not that anyone cares, but our old friend, 22, with two more goals tonight.  That is 8 goals with 4 assists in 12 games, versus 1 goal and 1 assist for Rask.  Guess we lost another trade badly, and NN can feel like he got a lifeboat off the Titanic.  Go young and tank is the order of the day.  I have seen enough of the old core. 

Archived