flyers-pens special

mkscrewy

wow ok. what a bunch of freakin' crybabies the whole pens team was during that game from the coach on down. great special, even better that we won. love simmonds. what a tribute in his last game as a flyer.

11 hours ago, mkscrewy said:

wow ok. what a bunch of freakin' crybabies the whole pens team was during that game from the coach on down. great special, even better that we won. love simmonds. what a tribute in his last game as a flyer.

Im sure should the Pens have won that game YOU would have been crying!

1 hour ago, VanIsleFlyer said:

I was at the game, and that place went nuts when we scored in overtime, but that video is awesome, with the guys mic'd up and a lot of insight as to what goes on during the game! 

Thanks for sharing!!

Question...could you see anything from the seats??  When I went to the post game STH event the following Monday and was given a view of the surface I couldn't see anything and would have been pissed if I bought tickets. 

39 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

Question...could you see anything from the seats??  When I went to the post game STH event the following Monday and was given a view of the surface I couldn't see anything and would have been pissed if I bought tickets. 

We were center ice, club seats, so basically right along the front rail of the upper deck.

No, it was very difficult to see the puck, and the play, as the ice was so far away. 

Since it was drizzling rain on us, and the score was 3-1 with a lot of sad faces around, we decided to into the concourse area to order a couple of wobbly pops, and finish watching the game inside on the big screen, with the play-by-play!

Man, did that place go wild when Voraceck scored, and then even crazier G potted the winner.

But, it was a trip of a life time for me, being from Vancouver Island, as I also went to the following game against Buffalo, at the Wells Fargo!

I love those kind of shows.  You get to see some of the behind the scenes things that we don’t normally see.

i thought it was funny when Sullivan was talking to the refs about losing his top D pair and the ref asked “Do you have a question?”  LOL

@AlaskaFlyerFan

I really liked how much Koneckny seemed to bother Guentzel, those two were pretty funny, at one point even Guentzel had to laugh at all the bs coming from #11. 

I loved the ref, so there's a question there ? 

that was awesome. 

I also liked Rust and Giroux's converstation after the net gets knocked off the moorings. 

20 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

@AlaskaFlyerFan

I really liked how much Koneckny seemed to bother Guentzel, those two were pretty funny, at one point even Guentzel had to laugh at all the bs coming from #11. 

I loved the ref, so there's a question there ? 

that was awesome. 

I also liked Rust and Giroux's converstation after the net gets knocked off the moorings. 

I would rather listen to the players’ conversations than an announcer.  Way more entertaining.  What was all that beeping noise when they were talking?!?  Lol

Archived