Stanley Cup - Pick'em - Game 7 - June 12th

hf101

Question

Stanley Cup - Pick'em
Welcome to Stanley Cup Pick'em.  This is the final game of the 2018-19 season.   Thanks to all that have enjoyed playing pick'em.  Best of Luck to both Boston and St. Louis.

Those who qualified via the regular season having earned 250 or more points or who won at least 1 week can compete for the HF.net Pick'em Trophy.   Of course, any member can join in to play throughout the playoffs.   Copy and Paste the matchups and add your predictions for the final scores.  Topic closes 15 min prior to the first game of the night.   

Scores are double for the Finals - 2 pts per win, 6 points for a perfect score

Good Luck!

June 12, 2019    

AWAY HOME  
St. Louis Boston 8:00 PM

11 answers to this question

June 12, 2019    

AWAY HOME  
St. Louis 3 Boston 4

Since I picked the 'B's, The Blues get to hoist the cup. Since that's how these things have been going for me this round. :P

If either team gets up by 2 near the last 10 mins, It'll become an empty net score fest. 

June 12, 2019

AWAY           HOME

St. Louis 3     Boston 4

Chara beats Binnington in 2OTs to win the Cup, then jumps and flies through the air Bobby Orr-style.

• Haha 1

Big Thanks to hf101 for running the playoff picks and solo I may add.

📢 *Applause*

Also thanks to those who played and stuck it out through the whole thing.

Too bad more weren't involved.

I look forward to the new season picking Wild games and being there from the start this time. :rofl:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Big Thanks to hf101 for running the playoff picks and solo I may add.

📢 *Applause*

Also thanks to those who played and stuck it out through the whole thing.

Too bad more weren't involved.

I look forward to the new season picking Wild games and being there from the start this time. :rofl:

Thanks ClusterChuck and congratulations you are this years (1st Annual) HF.net Pick'em Champion

pickem trophy-1.png

Thanks to all who participated and I agree I hope more will participate next season.

Thanks also to @rottenrefs who scored the regular season and @pilldoc who helped set up the google doc sheets.  

One thing I am hoping for next season is a plugin to automating some of the pickem scoring, it has been promised to be available for football season.

• Like 2

Thanks,

I have to admit I was a bit thrown by the double points in the final round. (I didn't realize it until after Gm 1)

It almost made the other rounds feel like the "Just get in" for the playoffs feel. But my Luck and timing in those rounds was enough to hang on...By a thread. . .Literally limped to the finish line, Lol.

That saying about toughest thing in sports is having to hold a lead is so true. 😬