Minnesota Wild vs. Ottawa Senators 10/14/19 @ NOON

CreaseAndAssist

47 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Here's your post-game. While he didn't play, Mayhew will wear #26. Now that is an ugly list of players for this team who have worn that number.

2-0 shutout by Stalock earns Wild first win of season against Senators

Thanks MNSOTA for the post-game  and our prospects review.

Regarding Mayhew's #26. Surprisingly, that  list is big and is looking not too good, but, hopefully, Mayhew will be our exception for this number. In my opinion, not number making the good player's history, but every player making the number valuable or not valuable at all for his personal history in NHL.

I am happy finally, we have got our first win for this season. Nothing more is depressing out of our team as a continuous loss. 

Tomorrow ,   we are going to play against a much tougher team in Toronto. Maybe Stalock will be in the net tomorrow and hope, he will be fortunate again? With our team is hard to predict anything ahead.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Thanks MNSOTA for the post-game  and our prospects review.

Regarding Mayhew's #26. Surprisingly, that  list is big and is looking not too good, but, hopefully, Mayhew will be our exception for this number. In my opinion, not number making the good player's history, but every player making the number valuable or not valuable at all for his personal history in NHL.

I am happy finally, we have got our first win for this season. Nothing more is depressing out of our team as a continuous loss. 

Tomorrow ,   we are going to play against a much tougher team in Toronto. Maybe Stalock will be in the net tomorrow and hope, he will be fortunate again? With our team is hard to predict anything ahead.

Stalock playing back-to-back you think? Has he ever been? I doubt it.

Btw, anyone paid close attention to what's happening in Ottawa? Are the Sens in denial too or able to face the facts and in full rebuild mode?

Yeah, against Toronto... hard to predict the Wild could win but you never know.

1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

Btw, anyone paid close attention to what's happening in Ottawa? Are the Sens in denial too or able to face the facts and in full rebuild mode?

The Sens are in full rebuild mode. Over the next three drafts (2020-2022) they own 4 first round picks, 7 second round picks and three third round picks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1