You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CoachX

Season suspended

23 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

I don't know what the figures are for influenza but I think the kill rate for the flu is way lower. Probably less than 1%. 

The mortality rate for the seasonal influenza is around 0.1%. 

They’re estimating the mortality rate for COVID-19 to be about 3-5%. 

Pretty significant difference. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, CoachX said:

Lets not jump off the ledge. I expect the NHL to do everything it can to have playoffs this season. Next season will be fine and no teams will fold

From your mouth to Gritty's ears 🤪

41 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Worst scoreboard watching ever...US deaths up 60 so far...

And this is just the warmups. 

• Like 1

Is it possible that Chuckles could bring this whole team back for next year including Grant and Thompson on one year deals?

Maybe even Braun too if he would sign a one year deal?

Just to see what it is truly capable of since it was playing so well before the virus changed the world?

Asking for a friend...

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Just more proof that the league hates the Flyers.  
      You must reasonable about this.   It is NOT just about the kill rate. Right now--at present--the kill rate is still less than flu. Legitimate expectations are still 1.X%. That alone is not worth panicking about.   But that is not the whole story. 1.X% of WHAT? How many people are expected to get infected is an important stat in figuring out what the appropriate level is to react to this. If 2/3 of the country eventually get infected, but the virus still kills 1.X% of 2/3 of t
      CDC.gov.....(if you "trust" the government that is   (this is a HUGE problem in our society right now. People's inability to find sound scientific or medical information from trained professionals...like doctors and pH.D scientists and such. STOP GETTING YOUR INFORMATION FROM FACEBOOK PEOPLE!!!!)   (That was not "aimed" at you fly4ever! good luck making your decisions.)
      The mortality rate for the seasonal influenza is around 0.1%.    They’re estimating the mortality rate for COVID-19 to be about 3-5%.    Pretty significant difference. 
      Sorry for my earlier snappage.  I just didn't like being called an idiot and a pet-peeve of mine is when people create topics of general forum interest in the Flyers section because it totally ignores the rest of us. This forum really needs representation from other teams too.       

Game Room 1

You don't have permission to chat.