What the hell did Dubnyk say? lol

J0e Th0rnton

I am sure Duby said something to Binnington about the St. Louie goalie taking a swipe at Karlsson.

You gotta figure, no one else is really allowed to mess with the goalie, so no one on the Sharks could really get in Binnington's face over what he did.......except the OTHER goalie, which is Dubnyk.

I think the real question is...What ticked off Jordan about Karlsson to wanna make him take a swipe at him?
Dubnyk was just reacting to that.

Did Karlsson do something? Or was it just Binn being frustrated over the game and being pulled?

Some other Chiefs players were actually played by totally unknown french Quebecers figurants coming from isolated remote areas. The most "famous" is Yvan Ponton who is still broadcasting some sports events on RDS. While I'm strongly against any dubbed version, I watched it in french quebecer and it was hilarious.

Imagine unknown guys playing in a movie with Paul Newman. I think you can die in peace after that.

(Btw, screw Binnington)

• Like 1