Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 3-1-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

Glad to see we made it through the first at 0-0.  Vegas is a good team, and this is a solid test, as they are a different kind of team than the Kings and the Avalanche.  I want to see how we can play against some variety of solid teams.  I would say that they had us on our heels some, but we weathered it for now.  I want to see a strong second period without our usual lull - that would be nice

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Not a fan of them.  Its like Notre Dame with their 'real gold' in the paint.  Makes them look too flashy and has some glare effect on TV.  I wonder how annoying it is at ice level?

Agree too. They are distracting. It looks like you are playing among multiple mirrors. How did NHL allow them to use? Not a fan of them too and , probably, for our players too. Maybe in their helmets is their success? 😆

Finally got NHL66 to at least get the Vegas feed but anytime I try to get the 'away' feed, It goes back to "Game will start shortly" screen. 😡
Then I can't get the other feed. Noticed in chat others having issues with this game.
Bilasport won't even load lately hence the switch to 66.
Tired of these cr4ppy streaming sites.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Agree too. They are distracting. It looks like you are playing among multiple mirrors. How did NHL allow them to use? Not a fan of them too and , probably, for our players too. Maybe in their helmets is their success? 😆

They are horrible. How they approved them is mind boggling 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Finally got NHL66 to at least get the Vegas feed but anytime I try to get the 'away' feed, It goes back to "Game will start shortly" screen. 😡
Then I can't get the other feed. Noticed in chat others having issues with this game.
Bilasport won't even load lately hence the switch to 66.
Tired of these cr4ppy streaming sites.

That is true with having issues tonight. This screen was with 66,and I was patiently waiting, but when I looked at Russo twit and found that game is already going then I moved to bila. Not much we can do with this part of inconvenience. We enjoy with what is available - or radio; or twit; or streams. 

I would say that we have seen what they are capable of.  We need to flip the switch.  I am feeling like Kap, Hartman, or Fiala needs to do something to shift some momentum.  Suter just threw his third $hit pass of the night out of our zone.  He is just becoming a bigger liability each game.

Just now, Alexandron said:

That is true with having issues tonight. This screen was with 66,and I was patiently waiting, but when I looked at Russo twit and found that game is already going then I moved to bila. Not much we can do with this part of inconvenience. We enjoy with what is available - or radio; or twit; or streams. 

Bila's been bad for me of late, So I switched to NHL66. Bila won't load either.
Radio might be my only way. :( 

Fiala with a great chance.  He needs to take higher quality shots.  Sometimes I feel like he just stares at the goalies chest and throws it right in there.  He is very capable, but he is also very hot/cold.  He needs to quit forcing it.  Play the game

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

I would say that we have seen what they are capable of.  We need to flip the switch.  I am feeling like Kap, Hartman, or Fiala needs to do something to shift some momentum.  Suter just threw his third $hit pass of the night out of our zone.  He is just becoming a bigger liability each game.

I use to stick up for Suter up until a couple years ago. He most definitely has regressed big time. What’s he got 5 more years?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Fiala just had a nice chance, but Fleury stopped it.

YAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

636959585_notworthy.gif.99838873400e6cde3ec5581d0ea9006d.gif

каприсов стреляет он забивает!!

This is only a test post. Had this been a real post, Kaprisov would've scored at the 8:17 mark of the 2nd period. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

I use to stick up for Suter up until a couple years ago. He most definitely has regressed big time. What’s he got 5 more years?

His skill and skating has clearly regressed, yet most guys his age make up for it by savvy and effort.  Suter's is just an entitled lazy coaster.  He is NOT a team guy.  He just thinks he can just show up and play.  I think the coaches are on to him, as his TOI and on the PP is no longer a certainty, and I think he is pouting because of it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Bila's been bad for me of late, So I switched to NHL66. Bila won't load either.
Radio might be my only way. :( 

NHL package was only 99 bucks this season. I figured what the hell I’ll give it a try. Absolutely love it. Definitely going to get it again next season. Just got sick of streams not working at times 

• Like 1

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

His skill and skating has clearly regressed, yet most guys his age make up for it by savvy and effort.  Suter's is just an entitled lazy coaster.  He is NOT a team guy.  He just thinks he can just show up and play.  I think the coaches are on to him, as his TOI and on the PP is no longer a certainty, and I think he is pouting because of it.  

Couldn’t agree more. Looks like he’s pulling a plow out there 

• Like 1