Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 3-1-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

And,  Suter with another Ole'  This guy just needs to sit.  It is now at the point of embarrassment.  Sorry to beat this nag bloody, but I can barely watch him wave his hanky as guys skate right past him.

Bingo. I've been ripping on Suter's laziness since the days of (name redacted) hockey boards, and people wondered what I had against him. Nice to see that people have wised up to him.

All that talent and size, but zero work ethic. Makes me wonder how he managed to have kids without marrying pregnant women..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, McMahon 6 said:

Bingo. I've been ripping on Suter's laziness since the days of (name redacted) hockey boards, and people wondered what I had against him. Nice to see that people have wised up to him.

All that talent and size, but zero work ethic. Makes me wonder how he managed to have kids without marrying pregnant women..

That last sentence is comedy gold 😂

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

That last sentence is comedy gold 😂

His wife likely pulls out this message board as validation of not being the only one that is unimpressed with his vitality.  He's like a guy who thought that a contract provided by a desperate invalid proves your value.  His daddy was also instrumental in having him overrated for many years (because he worked for his career).  Ryan needs to hit the tractor.  

What a $hit goal

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Well Suter was on the ice so it was basically a PP for Vegas

I say give the man a chance: put him out for the entire OT and let him take the first shot in SO to see if he can redeem himself. 🥶