Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes, Saturday 3-6-21, 6:00pm, Gila River Arena

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I am aware of the board manager role.  It is just mysterious as to when there will be a sudden appearance of 'The Fruit Gal,' and I feel like I might need to 'bring out the bleach' for a few of my snarky comments 😜

No worries.
I don't go out of my way to hammer on anyone.
Not fun.

I prefer to play the role of "fan" whenever possible.

Someone would really have to be a complete &^%$ to get my negative attention.  ;) 

2 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

talbot has more leaks than a knitted condom

Well, at least we have a clear understanding of who our #1 goalie is before it will really matter.  Additionally, we know that having MR Kwik Trip as the only D on the PP is an EPIC FAIL.  Flushing these assumptions now may be helpful going forward.. I can look at the bright side if I squint enough

These have been two raunchy periods after a strong first.  Will Dean screw around with the lines to try to generate SOMETHING???

Parise....snake-bit again.  The man just CANNOT bury the puck unless he is standing in front with a prone goalie, an open net, and no one within 10 feet of him

Given this rotten few periods.....Anyone notice how much Kunin has fallen off for Nashville since the first week?  Not all is rosy in Pred's land for Granny and Kunin.  I am also hoping Pittsburgh sucks, so our draft pick improves 😜

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I would prefer to see Mayhew too.

I think Mayhew's opportunities are close to done.  He hasn't shown too much in his 17 games, and is 28.  Rau brings little too, so I am expecting a Boldy signing as soon as his season concludes (maybe others too), and these players getting some time in lieu of our older AHL stars

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Kaprizov and Bjugstad had a nice opportunities.

We are just OFF since the first.  The 3 pipes, the shots that just don't challenge.  Two minutes left, and it would be nice to get a goal and make it a game, but we do honestly look like 'we have run out of gas.'  Perhaps the day off will help, but the test is much greater on Monday.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

We are just OFF since the first.  The 3 pipes, the shots that just don't challenge.  Two minutes left, and it would be nice to get a goal and make it a game, but we do honestly look like 'we have run out of gas.'  Perhaps the day off will help, but the test is much greater on Monday.

They already twice mentioned that we run out of gas.

Just now, Alexandron said:

They already twice mentioned that we run out of gas.

I know.  That is why I actually acknowledged  it.  Even a blind squirrel or two (our announcers) are right once in a while.😁

Good Lord.  Walz just said that 'Suter was smart there taking a wrister on the net....normally you would not do that, but Suter.....'  I just couldn't listen any longer, so I muted the buffoon

Just now, bbgarnett said:

Geez Suter seemed to jump out of the way of that puck

By ANY MEANS NECESSARY.  The approach the Wild need to take to get out from under 11 and 20's contracts before we suffer 4 more years of this $hit.