Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes, Sunday 3-14-21, 1:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Kap has a wicked shot.  Glad we are seeing his RISER more often.  I will EAT ALL MY WORDS last year on Zucc.  He is worth the $ this year

It was the injury, and lack of a liberate like 97

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Every time I hear Schmaltz’s name I giggle. Why you ask? It’s a combo German-Yiddish word for rendered animal fat, usually duck fat. 

Wonder if he rather have the last name Schmutz 

These have been fun gaves vs AZ...Ofc we're winning but the game themselves are entertaining.
Talbot solid again, But in case AZ is getting some ideas on him, Let's shake it up with Kahkonen next game.
If it wasn't for the 3 in a row, I'd go with the 'hot hand' depending on opponent.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Don't underestimate the 'lift' his habit may provide today.  Guys would be skating AWAY from him, with his eyes bulging out on the rush....I know he would DROP any current player in a fight today.  Too few can truly fight like they could in his day - lots of prancing and dancing instead of bar brawling with haymakers

I was thinking he couldn't catch anyone of them.

Unless he'd completely and purposely try to forget the puck and just target people on the ice.

16 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

With about 1 minute to go, My NHL66 feed went from it's ok 2900 kbps to 670 !! 😮
It was pretty much fuzzy green and white blobs running around 😆
Thankfully it wasn't a 1 goal game. 

Did you try to change settings from auto mode to a manual one for raising pixels? I do sometimes.

Kaprizov had 8 shots in each game last 2 games in a row. Zuccarello is a fantastic play-maker for him. Hope they both will stay healthy and not injured/traumatized to keep that outstanding chemistry. And I think both need some level of protection. Sadly, Foligno is injured by Brodin's unfortunate shot. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Did you try to change settings from auto mode to a manual one for raising pixels? I do sometimes.

I'm pretty new with NHL66 and it's been usually consistent at the 2900 so no need to usually. Haven't even seen the auto/manual button yet. :P 
Too used to Bilasport where you'd adjust the settings right there on the #. Which I had to often with them and at best their high was 2400.
NHL66 is a bit touchy where you click, as to go full screen or cover Chat, The slightest miss brings up a new screen or ads.
So I haven't explored much, But thanks for the reminder. :)

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm pretty new with NHL66 and it's been usually consistent at the 2900 so no need to usually. Haven't even seen the auto/manual button yet. :P 
Too used to Bilasport where you'd adjust the settings right there on the #. Which I had to often with them and at best their high was 2400.
NHL66 is a bit touchy where you click, as to go full screen or cover Chat, The slightest miss brings up a new screen or ads.
So I haven't explored much, But thanks for the reminder. :)

That's true - very touchy, but the quality is better in comparison to bila. I was adjusting on bilasport, but never on NHL66 because I had a sharper image. But maybe we can do it on NHL66?