State of the Flyers

Samifan

56 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

I really think Couturier could use time off, same with Provorov, time to save the powder with those two?

Really why do you say i can't say i have watched them (the whole game) very hard to you think they are playing injured??

And if so yes rest them and let them heal up this team isn't going anywhere but golfing.

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Really why do you say i can't say i have watched them (the whole game) very hard to you think they are playing injured??

Yes, Couturier's shot looks weak, he's not able generate torque, his passes lack crispness... his game looks labored to me. He missed Saturday's game with the hip flexor. Jamie Benn's career went in the shitter after he had hip surgery, so if this season is a bust why not try to protect the health of your best player?

Provorov took a huge shot to his shoulder Monday night and he hasn't looked right either, more fumbling with the puck than usual and less physicality from him since then.

2 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Yes, Couturier's shot looks weak, he's not able generate torque, his passes lack crispness... his game looks labored to me. He missed Saturday's game with the hip flexor. Jamie Benn's career went in the shitter after he had hip surgery, so if this season is a bust why not try to protect the health of your best player?

Provorov took a huge shot to his shoulder Monday night and he hasn't looked right either, more fumbling with the puck than usual and less physicality from him since then.

We'll their future health should be paramount and if they need to shut down then do it.