Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Monday 3-22-21, 6:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

I'm afraid if Fiala attempts a one-timer right now, He'll do a full flip. :P 

I think for Fiala they need to look for different forwards until they will find the best chemistry for him. Something is not clicking in his play with current players. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I think for Fiala they need to look for different forwards until they will find the best chemistry for him. Something is not clicking in his play with current players. 

He struggles with everyone.  Shoots when he should pass, passes when he should shoot.  When on a role, it is because he essentially just plays 'ME' hockey.  Love his skill, but he is not a set-up guy, and is wildly inconsistent with his shooting and stickhandling - FEAST or FAMINE with him

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Zucc to Brad Freakin Hunt for a nice chance.

I even forgot Hunt was on the Wild.

Ever seen Porky's?  "Is Mike Hunt in the area?  I have an order for Mike Hunt?"  Sorry....I couldn't resist

Occasional brain farts aside, I really do like Carson Soucy's game.

Never spectacular, but really does do many of the little things right to thwart the opposition's plays, hits relatively well, and even seems to be a bit of thorn in the side of the other team in the corners and even after whistles.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Occasional brain farts aside, I really do like Carson Soucy's game.

Never spectacular, but really does do many of the little things right to thwart the opposition's plays, hits relatively well, and even seems to be a bit of thorn in the side of the other team in the corners and even after whistles.

Reminds me of Prosser a bit but better. I was always a Prosser fan. Did anything for the team 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Reminds me of Prosser a bit but better. I was always a Prosser fan. Did anything for the team 

I was a Prosser fan as well, though I got laughed at by my husband's family who are diehard Minnesota sports fans and NOT a fan of Prosser.

And I agree... Soucy does anything you ask him to, and yea, his skillset does seem better than good ol soldier Nate's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

WTH is Regis so shocked that the Minnesota Wild have a bunch of Swedes on the team???

It's freakin MINNESOTA!
Scandinavian central, FFS!

Newsflash, Regis...
Lots of Fins have played for the Wild as well. :shifty: 

I think we've had a total of 13 fins over the 20 years