okay now I am piling on Buffalo

yave1964

How bad are the Sabres?

Mark Stone and Austin Matthews lead the league with 7 game winning goals each. The Sabres on the year have won 6 games. So Stone and Matthews have both won more games than the Sabres individually.

Linus Ullmark will be back tomorrow, his record is 5-4-2. The rest of the Sabres goaltenders combined are 1-16-2. Again, games not started by Ullmark the team is 1-16-2.

They are in the midst of a 14 game losing streak so they have literally lost every game for a quarter of a season.

Disgruntled Wings fan,  just glad that someone is worse than we are.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

How bad are the Sabres?

Mark Stone and Austin Matthews lead the league with 7 game winning goals each. The Sabres on the year have won 6 games. So Stone and Matthews have both won more games than the Sabres individually.

Linus Ullmark will be back tomorrow, his record is 5-4-2. The rest of the Sabres goaltenders combined are 1-16-2. Again, games not started by Ullmark the team is 1-16-2.

They are in the midst of a 14 game losing streak so they have literally lost every game for a quarter of a season.

Disgruntled Wings fan,  just glad that someone is worse than we are.

And top of ALL THAT, they are paying out a grand total of $23M for THIS:

Jeff Skinner (9M) 4G, 1A, -9, 0 PP points thru 27 games played
Taylor Hall (8M) 2G, 14A, -18, 6 PP points thru 30 games played
Kyle Okposo (6M) 1G, 4A, -6, 0 PP points thru 24 games played

And I generously left out Mr. 10M himself out of all that, otherwise, my post could be construed as abusive... :ph34r:

Tellin ya, those boys may as well have gotten together and rob a local bank because it probably would be considered a misdemeanor compared to the grand larceny they are perpetrating against the Sabres franchise and their fans :shifty:

• Uggh... 1
  • Sad 1

Watched yesterday's game between the Sabres and the Pens. My, that was so embarrassing that is was almost sad. There's just nothing. The highlight: Hall and Dahlin building a perfect set up for... Gaudreau and Aston-Reese to be two goals ahead. About Dahlin, it severely stinks for him: either something is done as quick as possible or he will turn into the new Scandinavian Yakupov.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And this one after leading 3-0. It's like closing a coffin with an infinite amount of nails.

I really feel sorry for the Sabres and I know it's kinda mean to do this, but whatever your team is and whatever the situation is, just think of the Sabres. You will be given hope and everything will look much better after that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Check my new thread:  Buffalo is on the verge of NHL history!  

They've lost 18 consecutive games. 19 would be a new record. 

:) 

At least they didn't collapse to the Kyle Turris led Oilers right...

...who needs McDavid they have Turris...

25 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

At least they didn't collapse to the Kyle Turris led Oilers right...

...who needs McDavid they have Turris...

Where do you suppose the Flyers would be if they played in the North division?  :) 

(You guys have the right style of play for our division.)

11 hours ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Check my new thread:  Buffalo is on the verge of NHL history!  

They've lost 18 consecutive games. 19 would be a new record. 

:) 

🔥 I'll leave this here...

don't let the sabres' 18-game losing streak let you forget that they've still won a playoff series more recently than the toronto maple leafs

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

🔥 I'll leave this here...

don't let the sabres' 18-game losing streak let you forget that they've still won a playoff series more recently than the toronto maple leafs

Let's not make everything about the Leafs!  We get so much fanfare already. We need to share the spotlight sometimes too lol.  😃

• Haha 1