Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Thursday 4-1-21, 9:30pm, T-Mobile Arena

1 minute ago, Jimtown guy said:

Anyone know the rookie record for goals fir the Wild? That’s his 13th. Shortened season obviously but I got to think he’s getting close 

18, Gaborik.....at least that’s our guess without looking 

Not too bad a first, Didn't see all of it tho :P Thanks 'Networks'.
Nice shift by Dumba leading up to his penalty. Stood there watching the VGK player go get the puck on the wall and then not moving at all, Deer in the headlights only to finally make the trip.
He's so worthless again. Trade value keeps dropping.

Evening, Gents.  Tuned in just in time for the Kap goal.  The MIB have been fu&"^*g with my web access.  Must be all the Crypto I have been mining from Mars.  Just another day in the upside down with a government with Loose Bowels....Back to the game....Can we PLEASE have a decent 2nd period and be competitive for the balance of the game?!?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

IF we are going to stay up on the NIGHT SHIFT for this broadcast, a FULL game of effort is the least we can/should expect.  Just my $.02

I’ll try my damndest to stay up for the entire game but this old bastard didn’t get a nap today and I again had a few to many after hockey last night. I forget at times I’m not 21 anymore 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

I’ll try my damndest to stay up for the entire game but this old bastard didn’t get a nap today and I again had a few to many after hockey last night. I forget at times I’m not 21 anymore 

I remember laughing at my Great-grandpa, who would pass out the minute a meal was over (in spite of the great Thanksgiving football games).  He was 92, and would drool a bit while sleeping upright on the couch in a noisy house.  I am 40+ years younger, and now do the SAME DAMN thing after I eat.  I didn't know genetics passed such heathen behavior...WTF!?!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

I only saw the first period last night. 

Were you 'catching flies' on the couch?  Can't blame you during that game, it had as much kinetic action for the Wild as watching the ants carry some crumbs across my driveway threshold last summer.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Were you 'catching flies' on the couch?  Can't blame you during that game, it had as much kinetic action for the Wild as watching the ants carry some crumbs across my driveway threshold last summer.

But at least the ants HAD a PLAN to accomplish their goal (no pun intended)