Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes, Wednesday 4-14-21, 1:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Good Team Win today. :)
F^&%$$& NHL66 with 3 minutes left dropped to 640kbps....Like watching through a snowstorm. :P

Well said. This was all about the team. A co-incidence that the team is solid all through 4 lines, when Foligno gets back? I doubt it. 17 is worth gold for us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Well said. This was all about the team. A co-incidence that the team is solid all through 4 lines, when Foligno gets back? I doubt it. 17 is worth gold for us.

Absolutely. The Wild are at their best with him in the line up.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

Wild look much peppier having 17 back. And of course Fiala.

Agree. Two(17 and 22) are important pieces of the Wild team. It was a good game and important win as well.

Edited by Alexandron

Wild's Power Play Strikes 3 Times in Minnesota's 5-2 Win Over Arizona

Sounds like they came to play, and its a good win to get against a club that is trying to chase them.  The two bounces on the last two power play goals were a bit fortuitous, but you get those kinds of bounces when you're doing the right things.  I have a full game recap, a Kahkonen feature, an Iowa Wild report, prospect updates and a college hockey summary too!  Check it out!  Its 'meaty' as Russo would say.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

Kaprizov registered his 35th point.
One more and he will tie Gáborík's rookie record.

Hope, in remaining 15 games of the regular season he will be able to get 15 points more for reaching 50 points record. Gaborik had his 36 points in 71 games as a rookie. And Kaprizov is having 35 points in 41 played games. Interesting, how many points he will have in a full 82 regular season games?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Hope, in remaining 15 games of the regular season he will be able to get 15 points more for reaching 50 points record. Gaborik had his 36 points in 71 games as a rookie. And Kaprizov is having 35 points in 41 played games. Interesting, how many points he will have in a full 82 regular season games?

Appreciate you for letting us know that. Well done my fellow Wild fan 👊