Seattle takes a winger from Flyers

58 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I wont try pronouncing his name or spelling it.  Was he someone you guys liked?

My daughter got to meet Twarysnki  and speak with him a few times and he was very receptive and helpful with her pediatric cancer charity (4 Diamonds/THON).  He donated things for fundraiser auction and 4 game tickets to one of the young patients she was working with.

I guess at 82 overall that makes him a 3rd round pick (2016).  He's had a couple cups of coffee in the NHL but never really shined.   He's still young (23) but at this point should probably have latched on.

As just a hockey player-personnel/depth thing, it was a good pick by the Kraken but really, he's one of several carbon-copy players in the Flyers' system.   I wish him well and hope he becomes a player we regret letting go.

Edited by ruxpin
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

This topic had a topic?

The topic was a topic in another topic thread but the topic at hand in this thread is already a hot topic.  Topically speaking, all topics are topic for someone topical discussion ....

• Uggh... 1

4 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

The topic was a topic in another topic thread but the topic at hand in this thread is already a hot topic.  Topically speaking, all topics are topic for someone topical discussion ....

butters stotch GIF by South Park

• Like 1

Just now, Samifan said:

As I’ve said before,  finger on the pulse !

I just hope the Flyers trade Jake.  I can't stand him.  Maybe the Kraken will take him in the draft.  When's the draft?

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

When is the draft?!   You people never tell me anything.  Hope it's next Tuesday

Who needs the Draft ....just give me all the Blues and Sabres players!  And don't forget I need Miller too! 

• Haha 3