Wild vs. Ducks 5/15/21 @ 9:00PM CST at Honda Center (Official Gameday Thread)

CreaseAndAssist

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Gotta brag a bit here fellas. My daughter is the first ever coach for the University of Jamestown Women’s hockey team. Started august 1st and has been recruiting since. 9 players signed so far. 
Then I was recently inducted into the North Dakota Amateur Hockey Association Hall of Fame. I guess when you coach for nearly 40 years they feel obligated to honor a guy. Very humbled to say the least 

Excellent! You're double trouble. Congrats!

I kind of like our new team in a way that the new guys seem to play quite a solid game. But where do we get the scoring? There seems to be no goal scorers and no one going to the front of the goal for second efforts and screens. (Well, Fiala did, and that's how we got the goal.)

7 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

I kind of like our new team in a way that the new guys seem to play quite a solid game. But where do we get the scoring? There seems to be no goal scorers and no one going to the front of the goal for second efforts and screens. (Well, Fiala did, and that's how we got the goal.)

First game, Trying to do too much. 
At least there's some new look plays going on.

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

The Lady announcer is Leah Hextall

Her grandfather, Bryan Hextall was named to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1969, and her cousin, Ron Hextall, played 13 years in the NHL as a goaltender, mostly for the Philadelphia Flyers. He is in the Flyers' Hall of Fame and later served as their General Manager.[1]

• Like 1