Brown’s debut

Samifan

Didn’t see the game last night but heard that NAK was scratched in favor of Charlie Brown. How did he look? Does he offer anything to the lineup that any other 12th forward doesn’t?

Hopefully he’s better at hockey than football :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Didn’t see the game last night but heard that NAK was scratched in favor of Charlie Brown. How did he look? Does he offer anything to the lineup that any other 12th forward doesn’t?

Hopefully he’s better at hockey than football :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

Fail Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

Can't say I watched every second was flipping between the game and the Packers/Cardinals game.

And when I was watching I can't say I noticed him...except a couple times on the bench so maybe that is a good thing.

It will come down to what AV thought of him and how many of Hollywood's friends they want to keep around.

NAK could be f**ked till someone gets hurt.

It is why you have to try to play your best every chance you get because in the bottom 6 you never know when it will be your last.

It sucks but it is reality.

• Like 1

He's a pretty quick skater. Didn't really stand out.  He did what fourth liner suppose to do.   Played well defensively.  I thought the fourth line was really effective last night.  Mcewan was hitting everything in sight.  It's nice having guys that bang bodies. It opens up the ice for your top two lines.  I wouldn't be surprised if NAK is back in the line up tomorrow night.

Edited by albertaflyer
spelling
  • Like 1

I liked what I saw from him and he looked better to me than NAK - hiya @CoachX

He's got good size, appears to know how to use it, and is mobile enough. He made some plays you'd expect from a good NHL 4th liner. I noticed him a few times with his plays.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1