Response From Buffalo Tonight

Guest Digityman

Since the entire league called them out for not responding at the time of the incident, I think the Sabres will try and do something. The Buffalo fans will also be calling for Lucic's head on a platter tonight so if a Sabre does not step up, it will be raining boos in buffalo. I also think the league will try to warn both teams in an attempt for it boiling over to bad.

That being said, I really hope they are just all talk and that the Bruins smoke them in their own house to add insult to injury. Can't stand Ruff, Regier and that team of crybabies they have assembled.

Like I said, running Thomas is the way to go. Buffalo goes away humiliated and beat up.

Gaustad HAD to do something because of his abject failure before, and he abjectly failed to do it here.

The Sabres need, God forbid, a "Barnaby" type to give them some attitude and an edge.

Kaleta is NOT it.

I love it!!! I know its against the rules, but I thought the Lucic hit on miller was fine. To me it was a hockey play. So, to add salt to injury, Lucic destroyed Gustauf!! Buffalo Ricks head must be imploding!!! ha ha ha

Unfortunately the troll made a lasting impression on some here, and dare I say an actual impact. Normally 100% of us couldn't care less about Buffalo anything (except wings of course).

Normally 100% of us couldn't care less about Buffalo anything

Yes and no. For some reason Toronto had been, for quite a while, the biggest infiltration on the board. A couple of the Toronto trolls were amusing in a literate way of trolling. Then came the Pittsburgh trolls. Again, only about 4, but a couple of which were avid hockey fans and as objective as one could be despite a rivalry (one was from Oregon and the other from Pittsburgh- I enjoyed both of there posts and ability to argue / discuss all things hockey without getting overly heated, despite Black and Yellow glasses).

But prior to these there were a couple of other trollers from Buffalo and NJD. Maybe the rare Ranger fan. I remember the playoffs when Campbell laid out RJ Umberger. HUGE wars back then.

To me it kind of goes in cycles. It is kind of hard for me to fully want to exempt someone from freedom of expression. But when it is in a complete destructive intention, I have no problem with ridding / eliminating such a problem. That was part of the problem at P.com. They did not do that and so it is one flew over the kukoos nest as the inmates run the asylum (yet without a witty Jack Nicohlson or chief indian).

I do miss those that were honest about their intent to poke fun at Flyers and / or fans in a lighthearted fashion while also having the ability to look semi-objectively and / or have the desire to just talk good hockey.

Edited by Vanflyer

Would love to have Lucic on the Flyers. Gritty, skilled... what's not to like?

The fact that once he leaves the Bruins, AND joins the Flyers, he'll get triple the PIMs and get suspended 5 games a season. He can't help unless he's on the ice.