Sabres playing better for now

Buffalo Rick

Sure, Ill jinx it.  I expect a win vs Ottawa tonight even though Ottawa have played very well of late. We have played better also and SKINNER looks to be his beastly self again.  That is good news.  Tuch is good for a point a game minimum.  Krebs has really come along.  There is optimism but of course the goaltending position needs to be fixed permanently.  I guess Luukenen is the guy for now moving forward even though he is now back in Rochester.  So does that mean they have given up on him?  Anderson is expected tonight. Him and Tokarski have been sharing the duties. Tage Thompson as really come along and established himself.  Cozens has taken a step forward .  Middlestadt is out again. Some other guys that have been injured I am not really sure how good they are?  For now at least they have not quit on Granato.  I am for giving Granato a shot to continue.  I like him.  So far

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a fan ever since 1970. We've gone through some good times and some tough times. Like the mid 70s and the late 90s and mid 2000s for good times and the rest for mediocre to bad times. The Pegula "organization" has put longtime fans to the ultimate test with their complete incompetence. Nothing has gotten better since they took over.. Has it been forgotten that Pegula has promised us multiple Stanley Cups?

After eleven years of humiliation, I've finally had enough. I want the Buffalo Sabres to go out of business. I want them gone forever. No trace of this putrid organization left anywhere. I want the the players to be scattered to the four corners of the globe. I want our current ownership, management, past and present to be guillotined. 

I'm very upset with my main pasttime, can you tell?

• Good Post 1

41 minutes ago, Erik said:

Does all "content" have to be approved by a moderator on this site?

As JR said.

Just keep posting hockey related stuff, after awhile, the 'approval status' goes away if we see you are here to post legit about hockey.

And welcome to our humble little corner of the internet.

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26

3 hours ago, Erik said:

I've been a fan ever since 1970. We've gone through some good times and some tough times. Like the mid 70s and the late 90s and mid 2000s for good times and the rest for mediocre to bad times. The Pegula "organization" has put longtime fans to the ultimate test with their complete incompetence. Nothing has gotten better since they took over.. Has it been forgotten that Pegula has promised us multiple Stanley Cups?

After eleven years of humiliation, I've finally had enough. I want the Buffalo Sabres to go out of business. I want them gone forever. No trace of this putrid organization left anywhere. I want the the players to be scattered to the four corners of the globe. I want our current ownership, management, past and present to be guillotined. 

I'm very upset with my main pasttime, can you tell?

As a long time Flyer fan, I feel your pain. I doubt both our teams combined could manage a playoff series win.

Your guys did make the Ristolainen trade look like stealing candy from a baby on our guys though...

11 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

As a long time Flyer fan, I feel your pain. I doubt both our teams combined could manage a playoff series win.

Your guys did make the Ristolainen trade look like stealing candy from a baby on our guys though...

Oof

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

One more top 5 pick should do it yah say?

Perhaps...

And i am only slightly joking, they are young, but they have solid prospects in the system, and add another goal scorer with the addition of Power, just perhaps the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train.

• Haha 1