Minnesota Wild vs Edmonton Oilers, Tuesday 4-12-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

I think the winners in predicting our win last game are 3 fans who predicted the right amount of goals placed in Oilers net: Bbgarnet (5:2); Wildstars95 (5:3); Alexandron (5:4).

As more we continue to win as more nicer forms of human perfection we will be able to see at our forums. But if we will be losing our games as more worse forms of imperfection we will be able to see too.

Another observation regarding our Central Division rally. It is the most intriguing rally for a 2nd, 3rd and 4th places in comparison to other NHL divisions. Yesterday games with scores 1:0 for both teams Dallas and Predators showed that intrigue how important every point now. Next 2 games for us against Dallas and Blues will show that too.

12 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

Good on Kane for standing up for his teammate, who was outweighed by 50 pounds, and good on Hartman for standing up his team's star player.

the part that everyone seems to have missed was Yamamoto slashing and crosschecking Zuccerelo.

That's why Kaprizov was after him.

4 hours ago, Tomdog said:

the part that everyone seems to have missed was Yamamoto slashing and crosschecking Zuccerelo.

That's why Kaprizov was after him.

Yeah and no. Kaprizov had given Yamamoto a crosscheck in the neutral zone and then Yamamoto gave one to Zuccarello who gave him a slash in return. Then, Kaprizov came back with another crosscheck after they came together.

I'm sure somebody could go back further and see more of the same from either or both. I don't know... I didn't think it was a big deal either way, but I can't blame the Wild for wanting to make sure that Kap didn't drop the gloves with Kane once he got involved.

4 hours ago, JR Ewing said:

Yeah and no. Kaprizov had given Yamamoto a crosscheck in the neutral zone and then Yamamoto gave one to Zuccarello who gave him a slash in return. Then, Kaprizov came back with another crosscheck after they came together.

I'm sure somebody could go back further and see more of the same from either or both. I don't know... I didn't think it was a big deal either way, but I can't blame the Wild for wanting to make sure that Kap didn't drop the gloves with Kane once he got involved.

Yea I don’t think there are very many teams that would want their star to get into it with Kane. 

• Like 2