Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Monday 4-3-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Just now, IllaZilla said:

Why. Why keep putting Zuccarello out there? He’s terrible. 

Trying to boost his confidence? No, no....
Ahh, hoping he can channel his inner Kap? Nah...that ain't it either.
Because he can score without a defender draped all over him? No.

Oh, hell, I don't know why he's out there!!

4 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Doesn’t even look like he’s making an honest effort. So damn frustrating 

That's got to be 5 straight SO meh attempts.
I'd put Boldy first, Then Freddie and then maybe EK and Hartman before Zucc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I can't be the only one....
But I found this loss particularly annoying.

I think all 3 our losses against this team 1:5; 1:4; 3:4(SO) are particularly annoying.

According to Russo:

Michael Russo

@RussoHockey

10h.

#mnwild clinch a playoff spot for the 10th time in past 11 years. Played a mostly solid game tonight but didn’t close. One point in 2 games vs. Vegas may have cost chance of winning the conference and now took them out of the division lead.

Damaging point given up to Vegas in #mnwild’s quest to win the West. Would have been two back. Now will be 3 back with an OT win, 5 with a loss.

10 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

That's got to be 5 straight SO meh attempts.
I'd put Boldy first, Then Freddie and then maybe EK and Hartman before Zucc.

I would like more to use Gaudreau 1st, EEK 2nd; Boldy 3rd; and Zuccarello 4th. Maybe that will give to him more motivation to place a goal because maybe he has too much pressure to start shootouts as a 1st. Not sure about Hartman in SO.

Sad news about Shaw's tough injury. He is a nice hard working warrior to fit our team. Probably, Nyquist or Steel will replace him during the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I would like more to use Gaudreau 1st, EEK 2nd; Boldy 3rd; and Zuccarello 4th. Maybe that will give to him more motivation to place a goal because maybe he has too much pressure to start shootouts as a 1st. Not sure about Hartman in SO.

That's why I wouldn't move Freddie out of the 2 spot. Don't mess with what works.
Let somebody else start off with a simple move and then Freddie dazzles them on the 2nd.

Saw this today, Not a very good one but the point's been made. :P

missing Zucc.JPG

He will be more visible as soon as Kaprizov will be back from IR. In my opinion, two 1st lines (Zuccarello-Hartman-Kaprizov and Boldy-EEK-Johansson) will make a nice impact on a Wild playoffs season. The other 2 lines still questionable who is going to play there and where during playoffs. Sad that we are not going to get the 1st place in our Division and to play then against the Kraken team. But hopefully we will not get more injuries before the end of the regular season and will stay healthy to start playoffs. In remaining 5 games we still need to build a good chemistry and especially when Kaprizov and Nyquist will come back. The minimal goal is presented - to pass the 1st round of playoffs. I work now at 9 hospitals and do hear more and more from the Wild fans there - we must pass 1st round for this season.