NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC) (Vegas wins Stanley Cup 4-1)

pilldoc

NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC)   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Stanley Cup?

• Knights sweep in 4
    • Knights in 5
    • Knights in 6
    • Knights in 7
    • Panthers sweep in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• pilldoc changed the title to NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC) (Vegas leads series 1-0)

Guess Vegas' success flies in the face of having to "draft your foundation' who knew just a bunch of good players being coached well could get this far...

4 of their top 6 scorers were traded for. Impressive. Very solid blueprint.

Only guy drafted to produce a point in the playoffs is Nick Hague.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

This did not age well would you say??

Florida will still win the Stanley Cup. They need it more. Tkachuk and Cousins and the rest have learned their lessons.

• Haha 1

Vegas was very impressive in G1 but I’m betting the layoff messed with Panthers a bit. Too many different guys were overskating the puck and were a little off with their passing. The team just didn’t look like completely in sync. 

11 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Well between Eichel and Reinhart, one ex Sabre will hoist the Cup.  My money is on Eichel

Didn't know you were a Montreal Canadian fan - who knew?

A must win tonight for Panthers to break first of all a losing streak in finals. So far is 0:5. They lost  first 4 games in 1996 against a Colorado team. I just do not want to see a repeated scenario. In my opinion, Vegas is a beatable team, especially if Panthers were able to win over such a most difficult NHL opponents before finals (Boston, Toronto, Carolina). Hope they didn't lose a lot of energy after that rally. And Vegas didn't have such a difficult opponents like Panthers had. 

@Alexandron I don’t believe it’s a must-win for the Panthers but I take your point. Bob hasn’t lost consecutive games in the POs and if, like you say, the skaters haven’t drained the tank beating up Boston and Carolina they should even the series tonight. I expect they’ll be more focused, more connected in all 3 zones. I hope so anyway. Fk Vegas.