NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC) (Vegas wins Stanley Cup 4-1)

pilldoc

NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC)   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Stanley Cup?

• Knights sweep in 4
    • Knights in 5
    • Knights in 6
    • Knights in 7
    • Panthers sweep in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

The irony of the Knights selecting Marchessault in the expansion draft from the Panthers killing them right now...

And when he wins the Conn Smythe it is going to sting even more...

Panthers tie on it on a goal by Matt Tkachuk. Nice patience by Ekblad to set up..I think Verheaghe for the one timer, that Tkachuk pounced on and stashed home in front.

On second thought, just a bad break and a trip call on Forsling. Da*n. I wanted to see the Panthers win this one.

Edited by FD19372

3 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

Don’t the rules allow Toronto to review that?  On replay it looked like he tripped himself trying to dipsy-doo around the Panther defenders.

Exactly.

4 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Well done, Panthers! They earned the W.

Baby steps.  Hardly a convincing win, yet one that should leave VGK shaking their heads how they lost.  Keep getting better, Panther Cats, and maybe just maybe my 4-2 series bet comes true in dramatic fashion. Keep Hope Alive!

Edited by SaucyJack
  • Like 1
  • Good Post 1

3 hours ago, FD19372 said:

Verhaeghe wins it, as Tkachuk goes to the net. Well done, Panthers! They earned the W.

I like to see Florida win the series.  If Vegas wins it, I will smile thinking MAF would miss out on another Cup! 

7 hours ago, FD19372 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb, and pick Matt Tkachuk to win this in OT, just after killing off this penalty.

Tkachuk gonna drag his team back into this series haha😄

• pilldoc changed the title to NHL 2022-23 Stanley Cup Finals - Vegas (P1) vs. Florida (WC) (Vegas leads series 2-1)
11 hours ago, SaucyJack said:

Baby steps.  Hardly a convincing win, yet one that should leave VGK shaking their heads how they lost.  Keep getting better, Panther Cats, and maybe just maybe my 4-2 series bet comes true in dramatic fashion. Keep Hope Alive!

I agree not at all convincing except Bobrovsky who can legitimately claim about 99% of the W last night. Well 90% anyway since without the goals….and Verhaeghe clutch again!

The Panthers have been outplayed nearly every minute of the first 3 games and a big chunk of those minutes were the result of self-inflicted wounds, the penalties. When your PK is giving up 2 goals a night and your own PP is 0-for….you’re lucky to be down 2-1. 

Montour and the D need to shoot the puck more. Montour was hot earlier in the POs he’s got a great shot. They have to make Hill start scrambling he’s had it too easy. He’s been excellent not taking anything away from him but the Panthers need to make him work harder. 

G4 is obviously a must-win for FL no way they take 3 straight. If they can even it up and make it convincing this time (to use your word again) …. I like the Cats in 7.