28 Olle Lycksell - 91 Elliot Desnoyers - 19 Wade Allison
17 Garrett Wilson - 22 Rhett Gardner - 27 Samu Tuomaala
10 Evan Polei - 24 Adam Brooks - 15 Jordy Bellerive

98 Victor Mete - 7 Louie Belpedio
37 Adam Ginning - 12 Ronnie Attard
2 Helge Grans - 3 Adam Karashik

31 Parker Gahagen
[40 Cal Petersen]

Sniper Adam Ginning he needs to be on the Flyers bottom pair no less.

Alexis Gendron make can score!!!

Calder Cup title or bust for this Phantoms team they need to push deep!!!

26 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Barkey and Sotheran are going to be the steals of Briere's first draft as GM. 

I really really like the Bonk pick too.

10 assist so far in 10 games. +5 

Good start to the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

I really really like the Bonk pick too.

10 assist so far in 10 games. +5 

Good start to the year.

I openly admit that I did not like the Bonk pick at all. However, after watching more and more video of him during his draft year, his play really reminds me of a Hampus Lindholm type of defenseman. Just so smooth and so effortless. He makes the right play all the time and there is ZERO panic in his play. He might never be a big point producer in the NHL, but he's the type of defenseman you want out on the ice in the last minute of a game with a one goal least and the opposition is using six skaters. He's got the upside of a modern day shutdown defender.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

I openly admit that I did not like the Bonk pick at all. However, after watching more and more video of him during his draft year, his play really reminds me of a Hampus Lindholm type of defenseman. Just so smooth and so effortless. He makes the right play all the time and there is ZERO panic in his play. He might never be a big point producer in the NHL, but he's the type of defenseman you want out on the ice in the last minute of a game with a one goal least and the opposition is using six skaters. He's got the upside of a modern day shutdown defender.

I can see him slotting in the 3rd or 4th spot nicely.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

As OC alluded to, Bonk has top 4 Dman written all over him. Excellent value for where he was selected if it all works out. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

I can see him slotting in the 3rd or 4th spot nicely.

1 minute ago, jammer2 said:

As OC alluded to, Bonk has top 4 Dman written all over him. Excellent value for where he was selected if it all works out. 

The really underrated thing about Bonk is his passing. He's so good at that aspect of the game. 

• Like 3

Sounds like Lappy has had it with Allison demoted to the 4th line.

I'm afraid it won't be long for Wade in Philly sounds like he needs a change of scenery.

Lappy said he hasn't seen any from him since he has come down to impress him.

On 10/22/2023 at 3:59 PM, OccamsRazor said:

Sounds like Lappy has had it with Allison demoted to the 4th line.

I feel for Allison it must be tough to have a good camp, play a couple good games in preseason and then get sent to Lehigh. But times have changed he’s competing with more talented prospects now and Brink was clearly better. Then there’s Foerster and the whole organization is high on Foerster for good reason.

Allison just has to suck it up, play hard north/south hockey and above all stay healthy. He’ll get another crack at the Flyers soon enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GratefulFlyers said:

I feel for Allison it must be tough to have a good camp, play a couple good games in preseason and then get sent to Lehigh. But times have changed he’s competing with more talented prospects now and Brink was clearly better. Then there’s Foerster and the whole organization is high on Foerster for good reason.

Allison just has to suck it up, play hard north/south hockey and above all stay healthy. He’ll get another crack at the Flyers soon enough.

You are kind to say this about Wade.

I think he's fragile. 

When I think of these Hextall guys who haven't blossomed, he is in the Morgan Frost camp.

He's had opportunities that he hasn't seized, he's had some bad luck with injuries that is true.

When he's been healthy he's been inconsistent.

You're also right to say he has been passed by guys with more upside who can seem to stay on the ice.

2 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

You're also right to say he has been passed by guys with more upside who can seem to stay on the ice.

It's what i said last year than soon the kids would be coming in and they still should always be coming in waves if you draft well and or moved if you don't have room.

It's that simple i hate the injuries caught him but sometimes you have to play thru injuries.

Anyways his time ran out sometimes these kids think the world is going to wait forever for them and they find out the hard way it's not. It's business nothing personal.

• Good Post 1

On 10/24/2023 at 7:11 PM, mojo1917 said:

When I think of these Hextall guys who haven't blossomed, he is in the Morgan Frost camp.

I know what you’re saying about the Hextall picks but is there anyone who plays a more opposite game to Frost than Alison? Excuse the convoluted phrasing you know what I mean. I’ll take Alison over Frost any day and I believe you would too. You’re probably right he’s basically toast and it’ll take a remarkable turnaround for him to ever play a starting role in the NHL. I guess the same can be said for Frost…