Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens, Tuesday 10/17/23; at 6:00 p.m. Central, at Bell Centre Arena

Alexandron

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Looks like I missed a good one. But that’s ok as long as it’s a WILD VICTORY. YES!!!!!

I think that Wild victory entered into a Wild history. 2 SHG in 25 seconds interval and 3 PP goals in one game. We never had this record before.

Awesome game. Montreal is not ready for prime time yet without Dac and whoever else was missing. 
Rossi is starting to show the promise that was hyped last year and Faber is looking years ahead of the curve. 
Addison may need to worry if they ever put Faber on the Power Play. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

Nice to see the Thrill net his first goal of the season. Now he can loosen the grip on his stick and play his game and start rolling 

I hope, if he will stay healthy(or not injured), for him to produce 50 goals which we never had in our history. The year before he was close to that number (47 goals) and last year he had 40 goals because he missed some games at the end of the season caused by injuries. I wish also that he will have at least 2 hat tricks this season and maybe at least 100 points this season as well. Just my dream for this regular season.

• Like 2