Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens, Tuesday 10/17/23; at 6:00 p.m. Central, at Bell Centre Arena

Alexandron

Are we going to win this game or to get at least 1 point? 3 players already injured: Spurgeon; Boldy and Goligosky. Interesting, who is going to play instead of Boldy in that line? Rossi or Walker, if he will fly to Montreal?

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26

Sorry, my mistake . My 2nd time started a thread here. 🤔 May be TFG can fix this? It should be Bell Centre (French: Centre Bell) Arena.

Here is pregame info:

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/min-vs-mtl/2023/10/17/2023020041

Interesting , that Faber already has +/- +4, which is the most among all players from our team so far.

Start year 40 of coaching tonight. Moved up to Bantam A after coaching Peewee A’s for the last 6 years. At least now I get to incorporate hitting drills in practice. With that said I’ll miss a lot of Wild games once again. This very well could be my last. Go Wild!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Start year 40 of coaching tonight. Moved up to Bantam A after coaching Peewee A’s for the last 6 years. At least now I get to incorporate hitting drills in practice. With that said I’ll miss a lot of Wild games once again. This very well could be my last. Go Wild!!!!!

Have fun we will miss you for sure.

• Good Post 1

27 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Congrats and yes, We'll miss ya. 

• TropicalFruitGirl26 changed the title to Minnesota Wild vs Montreal Canadiens, Tuesday 10/17/23; at 6:00 p.m. Central, at Bell Centre Arena
2 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Sorry, my mistake . My 2nd time started a thread here. 🤔 May be TFG can fix this? It should be Bell Centre (French: Centre Bell) Arena.

Here is pregame info:

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/min-vs-mtl/2023/10/17/2023020041

Interesting , that Faber already has +/- +4, which is the most among all players from our team so far.

Title fixed.
Thank you for starting thread!

• Thanks 1

As if this team wasn't going to have enough problems with consistent offense, now no Boldy.

Depending on how serious, could be LTIR...Wild taking a wait n see attitude right now.
They will play short staffed today.

MAF looks to get the start in his home province.